{The Island}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{The Island}

a crossover slash roleplay community

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Unrequited love fic [hinted Butcher/Tom] For Jezzy.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

Number of posts : 1515
Registration date : 2007-06-27

Unrequited love fic [hinted Butcher/Tom] For Jezzy. Empty
PostSubject: Unrequited love fic [hinted Butcher/Tom] For Jezzy.   Unrequited love fic [hinted Butcher/Tom] For Jezzy. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 10:28 am

I think I should write more and put how each member had unrequited love before I post it on lj.

-----

“Butcher? What’s wrong?” Sisky pulled back the curtain of his friend’s bunk.

“Nothing,” Butcher looked at him then shifted to make room. They laid entangled for a few moments in silence, his mood filling the air between them and pressing down to make them feel heavier.

“What’s wrong?” Adam asked in a softer voice, giving the drummer a little squeeze. “Is it..?”

“It’s the start of a new tour. I’m just resting up before things get crazy,” they both knew it was a lie.

Adam was not put off that easily and kissed the Butcher’s cheek before asking, “You’re missing him again aren’t you?’

He’d hit the nail on the head and they both knew it. Lately, the Butcher hadn’t been quite like himself. He didn’t smile as much as usual but he was still a lot happier than most normal people. He should have known Sisky would be able to tell. The bassist was always there for his band first and his label mates second. He picked up on little signs that he mostly felt before anyone could see them, then he’d make a joke to lift morale or catch someone alone to talk. He had helped William through his tough times and now he was here for the Butcher.

“Yeah,” he whispered. “I miss him.”

“That’s not all is it?” the boy looked into his eyes carefully.

“I was hoping that… maybe he’d notice when I started doing more artwork for the band,” Butcher let all the things that he had been brooding over fly free. “I feel like we’re falling apart.”

“What?”

“We’re getting too big. We’ve got commercials on television, and we’ve got a nice sized crew now. We don’t even have to talk to each other anymore if we don’t have to.” Butcher sniffed.

Sisky sensed what was really bothering him, “We need you, Butcher. We’ll never stop talking to you.”

“He did,” Butcher closed his eyes and rode out the urge to cry.

“We love you,” Adam held him tighter. “I’m sure he’ll tell you why one day. I’m sure he feels something for you.”

“Felt, Sisky. He felt something for me,” Butcher clenched his eyes more tightly closed and started shaking.

“Listen,” the younger boy moved on top of him and poked his face until he opened his eyes, “You’re a wonderful person, Butcher. You’re talented and sexy, and I’m sure he knows that. Let him go his own way and if your paths cross later that’s good. You don’t have to stop loving him completely, just don’t think about it too much.”

Butcher took a deep breath and hugged the boy, “Thanks Siska.”

“You’re welcome,” Sisky smiled down at him looking innocent and boyishly charming. The light stubble on his chin only enhanced his cuteness somehow even though it made him look a little older.

“Sisky?” Bill’s voice.

“You should go to him,” Butcher patted his friend’s back and moved so they would both have to get out of his bunk.

“But you still need me…” Adam blushed.

“No, I’m fine now. Go have fun with Bill,” Butcher smiled in a way that said ‘I know something you don’t know’.

Adam looked at him suspiciously, “I don’t have a crush on Billvy.”

“I didn’t say that,” the drummer cackled and ran away, heart still a little heavy but the feeling was starting to go away. Sisky may have been like everyone’s little brother but also had some mom-like qualities. He was infinitely compassionate and more forgiving than most guys Butcher knew, gentler and sweeter too. It was no wonder why everyone loved him so much, though he was sure Siska didn’t realize how badly everyone wanted to hold him and keep him safe. He could see the bassist marrying a nice girl one day, or settling down with a label mate, and raising lots of adorable children.

“There you are!” William grabbed the self-proclaimed little man mid-chase.

“Biiiiill,” Sisky wiggled and pouted as his quarry got away and collapsed in a laughing heap at the look on his face.

“Hey Siska,” Gabe smiled and put his hat on the boy’s head.

“Is this my shirt?” William asked in a confused voice.

“Now I look like I’ve had sex with Gabilliam,” Sisky smiled and chuckled. To the Butcher, it seemed that his heart just wasn’t in it, so he knew that the younger boy might have been in love with one of them.

Gabe leaned over to whisper to the boy in William’s arms, “You should come over to the Cobra bus tonight and get the real thing. You don‘t have to bring William if you don‘t want to.”

“What?” Bill huffed and hugged the bassist closer to his chest. “Fine! Then he’s going to stay here with me and we’re not going to include you!”

“I’m telling!” Gabe said childishly and put his hat back on his own head before running away.

“Who are you telling?” William ran after him, finding it difficult to keep a straight face because their joke had gone so far.

Adam stared into the Butcher’s eyes for a few moments, smiling sheepishly. He knew that the older man knew about how he felt, or at least he though Butcher did. “See you later.”

“See ya later, Sisky,” Butcher smiled back and limply waved him goodbye, waiting for the boy to go out of sight before sighing.

The Academy Is… a group filled with unrequited lovers.
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

Number of posts : 1888
Registration date : 2007-06-25

Unrequited love fic [hinted Butcher/Tom] For Jezzy. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unrequited love fic [hinted Butcher/Tom] For Jezzy.   Unrequited love fic [hinted Butcher/Tom] For Jezzy. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 12:41 pm

Awww... more? xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.forevernever.net

Unrequited love fic [hinted Butcher/Tom] For Jezzy.
Page 1 of 1