{The Island}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{The Island}

a crossover slash roleplay community

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

All the things you are is what I am

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Andy Mrotek

Andy Mrotek

Number of posts : 182
Registration date : 2007-07-19

All the things you are is what I am Empty
PostSubject: All the things you are is what I am   All the things you are is what I am Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 4:55 pm

Butcher sighed softly, the average amount he did that per day seemly increasing the longer he spent on the island. He felt like he'd been carrying his little lover for hours and was almost certain that he was asleep by now, or at least drifting off with the vibrations of their movement.

He wasn't too sure what they were looking for, why he hadn't stopped much sooner, but if they did need a shelter he thought it best to look for a good location first. There must be somewhere we can ... He was stopped mid thought by the emergance of a cave though the thick of trees they had just passed through.

Moving his partner carefully he slid him across his chest until he was resting against him. Butcher smiled against the hair in his face and kissed the crown softly before pulling the smaller boy back to look into his eyes. "Honey, I think we're home."
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

Number of posts : 1592
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: All the things you are is what I am   All the things you are is what I am Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 4:58 pm

"Hmm?" Sisky stirred and opened his eyes slowly to look up at the Butcher. He smiled happily when he realized he wasn't still dreaming. "Anywhere is home if you're there."
Back to top Go down
Andy Mrotek

Andy Mrotek

PostSubject: Re: All the things you are is what I am   All the things you are is what I am Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 5:37 pm

Butcher smiled at the overly sappiness of his little Santi's comment but let it pass, their moments together too ideal to think about anything else than being with him. He looked to his side, reviewing the cave again before he looked back down to the slightly smaller man, his arms wrapped around his waist, "Think we could make it feel like a home?"
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: All the things you are is what I am   All the things you are is what I am Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 5:42 pm

Sisky blinked a few times as he woke up all the way and looked around. "It's pretty dry here. I think we could make this work. I don't know how nice it will look though. I don't think my new status as a gay man automatically makes me a kickass interior decorator." Sisky giggled for a few moments before continuing. "I think we can make it nice and cosy." Then he settled himself more comfortably in the other man's lap.
Back to top Go down
Andy Mrotek

Andy Mrotek

PostSubject: Re: All the things you are is what I am   All the things you are is what I am Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 6:18 pm

Laughing at the slightly more efeminate version of the friend he'd left back in their normal life, he shook his head and kissed along the collar bone of the boy in his lap. "Well I am glad you think that you can fix this mess."

He closed his eyes and continued to kiss the skin he could reach with his lips, his hands moving up to turn Sisky's head a little, moving his lips to the bassist's. He knew he wanted to wait until he was ready, until he was prepared to be with him fully, but that didn't mean he couldn't try other things first. "Sisky" He moaned against the smaller boys lips.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: All the things you are is what I am   All the things you are is what I am Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 6:24 pm

"Yeah?" Sisky squeaked breathlessly. A chill had run through him when he felt Butcher's lips on his skin and now the sound of the older man's voice and moan were making him feel even weaker. "Yeah?" He repeated without realizing it. Oh God, Butcher...
Back to top Go down
Andy Mrotek

Andy Mrotek

PostSubject: Re: All the things you are is what I am   All the things you are is what I am Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 6:30 pm

Biting on his lover's bottom lip a little bit as he went to kiss him deeper he moved him in his lap, wanting to get a better angle for their kiss. He slowly slid his arms down the boy's sides, holding tightly onto his lips as he brushed his tongue across Sisky's. Oh god. Its so warm inside his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: All the things you are is what I am   All the things you are is what I am Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 6:36 pm

Butcher let his eyes slide closed and tangled his fingers in the Butcher's curls. Butcher please... Never stop... He moaned into the older man's mouth and tried to keep himself under control in vain.
Back to top Go down
Andy Mrotek

Andy Mrotek

PostSubject: Re: All the things you are is what I am   All the things you are is what I am Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 6:43 pm

Moving his head back into the Sisky's touch he pulled back slightly, their lips still touching but no longer locked in a kiss. He just needed a moment to breathe. If they kept going like that he'd have found it hard to remember how and that is never a good thing. "Sisky .... I ... I love you." He laboured, smirking a little against the soft lips touching his.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: All the things you are is what I am   All the things you are is what I am Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 6:46 pm

"I l-love you too... Just..." Sisky frowned slightly. I need you, Butcher. You can't do this to me and pull away. I need a little more. He pressed his lips against his lover's hungrily, eyes half-lidded with longing.
Back to top Go down
Andy Mrotek

Andy Mrotek

PostSubject: Re: All the things you are is what I am   All the things you are is what I am Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 6:58 pm

Moaning into the mouth pressed against his, Butcher tried his hardest to think about anything but the growing pressure in his pants. He didn't want to scare Sisky off but it was something he'd thought about for a long time, even if he wasn't sure he was ready for it all yet.

One hand slid below Sisky's waist, pulling his pants open in one smooth motion, as though he'd had years of experience, before he felt and remember at the same time that the smaller boy was without underwear.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: All the things you are is what I am   All the things you are is what I am Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 7:08 pm

Sisky moaned as his erection sprung free and hoped that the Butcher was just as hard as he was. He didn't want to seem like he was too eager but he'd been desperate for the other man to touch him like this for so long. He whimpered, hoping Butcher didn't think he was a horny teenager, and tried to move closer by wrapping his legs around the Butcher's hips.

"I love you," he whispered and moaned in between kisses. "So fucking much. I can't live without you." Adam moved one of his hands from the Butcher's hair to splay his fingers over the drummer's chest. Are you ready now?
Back to top Go down
Andy Mrotek

Andy Mrotek

PostSubject: Re: All the things you are is what I am   All the things you are is what I am Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 7:00 am

Trying his hardest not to just strip them both down faster than he would be able to think of it, he moved his hand away from Sisky's pants. He didn't want this to be all over so soon, if this was going to be it, if it was going to be anything, he wanted to take his time, made his lil' Santi feel better than anyone else could.

He brushed his lips over Adam's before trailing them down neck and and peppering his collar bone with affection. He lifted a hand to hold onto the boy's that had found itself on his own chest and lifted his eyes to look at the boys face. He moved both hands back down toward Adam's waist line, his thumb circling over the tip as he moved his lips slowly back up to kiss him again, that sweet taste in his mouth that he could only describe as Sisky.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: All the things you are is what I am   All the things you are is what I am Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 9:23 am

No one had ever touched Adam so sensually before and he almost didn't know what to do with himself. It was amazing how seemlessly the Butcher had slipped from best friend to lover and not all that surprising at the same time. He always knew the other man would be good. How could he not be with those shorts?

Like a good bassist, Sisky let his drummer set the pace and locked into it, enhancing the rhythm. If only we could write this down. It's better than Bulls in Brooklyn. I have a feeling our songs are going to be sexier if we ever get back. At the moment though, he didn't really care if they ever got back or if he ever picked up a bass again. This moment, this unbelievable moment, was better than he'd ever dreamed it would be. "I love you," he whispered against the Butcher's lips after he'd pulled away slightly. Smiling against his boyfriend's soft skin, he trailed a hand to the other man's chest and down to feel Andy's lean, muscular body more lingeringly than he'd ever felt able to. I always wanted to touch you like this.
Back to top Go down
Andy Mrotek

Andy Mrotek

PostSubject: Re: All the things you are is what I am   All the things you are is what I am Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 7:44 pm

A shiver ran up his spine as he tried so hard to calm himself down. The feeling of the smaller man being so tender and loving was sending him to a point of insanity. He'd thought and dreamed about moments like this so much, to hear him say 'I love you', to have him touch him like no one else could compare. It was one of Butcher's literal dreams come true but it seemed like the moment he let himself go, the moment he gave in to his desires, it would all be over and they could never go back.

Did he ever want to go back to friendship?

Starting to build up a rhythm as he stroked the younger man’s cock, he slowly began pumping up and down as he kissed him again. Moaning against Sisky’s skin at the feeling that touching him caused, Andy bit down against the skin of Adam’s shoulder. He didn’t want to hurt him but to feel the skilled finger tips of the bassist against his skin, he needed more contact than he already had.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: All the things you are is what I am   All the things you are is what I am Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 7:55 pm

Sisky threw his head back and arched into the Butcher's touch, moaning at the feelings and sensatoins he was feeling. That's the Butcher's hand on my cock. He had to remind himself. He wants me.

His eyes widened and he looked into his lover's eyes, something clicking in his brain. "W-wait. It... can't be just me." Sisky moaned again, cutting off his sentence but hoping he got his point across. You have to feel good too. His fingers twitched helplessly at the top of the man's pants.
Back to top Go down
Andy Mrotek

Andy Mrotek

PostSubject: Re: All the things you are is what I am   All the things you are is what I am Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 5:53 am

Feeling the younger, yet oddly or experienced, hands fumbled around at his hip line to try and do something about the pants that stood in their way, he pulled back from kissing him and smiled. As one hand still worked on showing Sisky the sort of things he'd always wanted to do to him, the other moved as a stabliser as he lifted himself off of the floor, inviting Adam to use the oppertunity to pull down his shorts for better access.

Although it was less than two hours ago that they had discussed that he wasn't sure if he was ready, the Butcher knew that this is where this would lead. As much as he was scared he'd mess up, or not be as good as William the bassist deserved, he couldn't stop now, that would just be cruel.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: All the things you are is what I am   All the things you are is what I am Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 9:17 am

Sisky crushed his lips to the Butcher's in an entusiastic, bruising kiss before pullling the older man's shorts down. He hooked his thumbs under the waistband and tugged slowly at first, biting his lower lip shyly. He'd seen his bandmate naked before, it was inevitable on a tour bus, but this was different. He didn't have to turn away politely now so he didn't.

He shifted and wiggled his way out of his own pants so he could be naked too. Please like what you see.
Back to top Go down
Andy Mrotek

Andy Mrotek

PostSubject: Re: All the things you are is what I am   All the things you are is what I am Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 3:06 pm

Butcher smiled against Adam's lips as he was undressed and yet still managed to experience one of the most passionate kisses of his life. He moved easily to help Sisky do what he wanted with his body he bit slightly on the younger man's bottom lip, his fingers still teasing along him with every motion of his wrist.

The feeling of him moving around made Andy pull back everything but his hand from Sisky for a moment he gulped down as he looked at the younger man, now fully naked in front of him. It was like everytime he'd seen it before, but so much more intense. Now he could just gaze at his form in awe, every muscle on show for him to adore.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: All the things you are is what I am   All the things you are is what I am Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 3:14 pm

Sisky smiled happily at the look on the Butcher's face, able to tell that it meant he looked good to the other man. He felt like he was burning in a dozen different places and the hottest spot was between his legs. "Um.. Butcher?"

Adam reached his hands forward, brushing a finger against the tip of the older man's erection before starting to stroke his cock slowly.
Back to top Go down
Andy Mrotek

Andy Mrotek

PostSubject: Re: All the things you are is what I am   All the things you are is what I am Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 5:45 pm

The control of his hands was momentarily stolen from him as he felt Sisky's hand touch the most aching area he'd ever known. It was like his body was exploding all over, little bursts of pleasure hitting the surface with every moment that the bassist's hands touched him.

Butcher moved his hand away from Sisky and looked down to him, his hands gripping onto the floor under them as he moved his lips to kiss alone Adam's jaw line and nibble slightly on his ear. "You wanna be on top or ..." He questioned, knowing that above all else he just wanted to make this the best he could for his little Santi.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: All the things you are is what I am   All the things you are is what I am Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 8:06 pm

"You really mean it?" Sisky practicaly squealed. His mind raced as fast as his heart and he started pulling at Butcher a little too quickly. Whoa... Calm down there Sisky Biz, you don't want him to come right now. He slowed down and moved off of the Butcher's lap to sit beside the other man. "I-I want you to fuck me now."

I can't belive this is actually happening! Please say yes, Butcher. I love you and I know you can't hurt me. I love you so much.
Back to top Go down
Andy Mrotek

Andy Mrotek

PostSubject: Re: All the things you are is what I am   All the things you are is what I am Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 4:24 am

As soon as he heard Sisky's words he felt as though the scramble that followed to try and get himself in a better position was the result of the explosion of anticipation he felt in his stomach. Calm down. Take it slow. Don't get too excited.

He pulled Sisky closer, his lips kissing along his neck as though he'd die if they weren't connected in that way. He didn't quite know how to do this if he was honest with himself. He'd never had gay sex before and the logistics of the positions had not quite worked themself out in his head.

He layed back on the hard and slightly uncomfortable floor and pulled Sisky to stradle on top of him, gulping down as he looked up to the boy. He knew this wasn't the way that people thought of normally but he had made the choice that if this was going to be their first time together he wasn't going to miss the oppertunity to watch Adam's face.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: All the things you are is what I am   All the things you are is what I am Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 9:24 am

I've never done it like this before. Then again I've only had this done to me twice. Sisky smiled and leaned down to kiss the Butcher. He stuck two of his fingers in his mouth to prepare himself since he judged that his lover's hands wouldn't bend around quite the right way to do the job. What he wanted to do was hurrry up and get it done, but he also realized that he didn't really know what he was doing and could hurt himself that way.
Back to top Go down
Andy Mrotek

Andy Mrotek

PostSubject: Re: All the things you are is what I am   All the things you are is what I am Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 5:01 am

Butcher's jaw dropped slightly, his lips just parted as he watched Sisky prepare himself in front of him. He felt slightly inexperienced as he watched the younger man but that didn't matter as long as he could do what he needed to make him feel good. His hands crept up the bassist's thighs and a smile started to pull at his lips as he gripped tightly onto Adam's hips. He looked up and the hunger in his eyes could tell anyone he was ready.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All the things you are is what I am   All the things you are is what I am Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All the things you are is what I am
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next