{The Island}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{The Island}

a crossover slash roleplay community

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Anyone ever heard of this creepy play?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

Number of posts : 1592
Registration date : 2007-07-13

Anyone ever heard of this creepy play? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone ever heard of this creepy play?   Anyone ever heard of this creepy play? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 11:52 pm

My roommate and I went to go see Sweeney Todd (The Demon Barber of Fleet Street). I haven't laughed so hard in a while.
Back to top Go down
Brendon Urie

Brendon Urie

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2007-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever heard of this creepy play?   Anyone ever heard of this creepy play? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 12:04 am

*sings* Swing you're razor wide Sweeney hold it to the sky!!!

*coughs* I mean... of course I've heard of it... It's only AMAZING!!! They're making a movie of the musial too and it's gonna be sosososososososo good Oh my god. I love it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/__caricatureofintimacy
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever heard of this creepy play?   Anyone ever heard of this creepy play? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 12:05 am

Yay!!!
^_____^
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

Number of posts : 1363
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever heard of this creepy play?   Anyone ever heard of this creepy play? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 12:08 am

Johnny Depp's playing in the movie adaptation, I heard. O:
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever heard of this creepy play?   Anyone ever heard of this creepy play? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 12:09 am

YAY YOU'VE HEARD OF IT TOO!
The fog machine smelled superly bad. I think my hair smells like it.
=D
*tackles cast and steals them away*
Back to top Go down
Brendon Urie

Brendon Urie

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever heard of this creepy play?   Anyone ever heard of this creepy play? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 12:19 am

Ick. *hugs V*

But yeah. I'm looking forward to the movie but I dunno if Helena and Johnny can compare with George Hearn and Angela Lansbury. GO to the library or something and rent the old DVD. They filmed a version of the stage play and it's so awesome. Just...get it! lol
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever heard of this creepy play?   Anyone ever heard of this creepy play? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 12:20 am

*lets go of smelly college students and runs for library*
Closed? ;_______;
Back to top Go down
Andy Mrotek

Andy Mrotek

Number of posts : 182
Registration date : 2007-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever heard of this creepy play?   Anyone ever heard of this creepy play? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 6:35 am

OH MY GOD

Sorry for the size but I feel like it was needed!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SWEENEY TODD! If it was the musical that you saw, HOW AMAZING?!!?! Sorry I might spaz for a moment, Joel has already had to go through all this after I got back from seeing it but - seriously. WOW!

I went to go and see in earlier this year and although it was not a fully production (like they weren't /all/ wearing costumes and there went fog machines and cleverly rigged up chairs and such) it was still ... oh my god I almost cried when they all came in on the first song, it was a bit too much excitment/emotion to handel.

PLUS! When I saw it with my dad (£60 a ticket Shocked ) Bryn Terfel was Sweeney, and he is like ... one of the most famous Welsh opera singers who my dad love - so that was cool, and some famous West End actress (although her name escapes me) played Mrs Lovett.

I am a bit worried about the film since, well its Johnny Depp and I don't know if he can pull off the sort of performance required to play Sweeney BUT I am happy to be proved wrong. Plus Alan Rickman and Alan Rickman ^_____________^

... and I'm done.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Ross

Ryan Ross

Number of posts : 70

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever heard of this creepy play?   Anyone ever heard of this creepy play? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 10:04 pm

Yay for Sweeney Todd!

I love Toby. Especially when he sings "Nothing's Gonna Harm You". It is heartbreaking and cute.
Back to top Go down
Brendon Urie

Brendon Urie

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever heard of this creepy play?   Anyone ever heard of this creepy play? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 10:06 pm

*gigglefits* Just cause he's like my Toby... lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever heard of this creepy play?   Anyone ever heard of this creepy play? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone ever heard of this creepy play?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
{The Island} :: Non-roleplay Discussion :: Chatterbox-
Jump to: