{The Island}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{The Island}

a crossover slash roleplay community

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

He's going the distance

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

Number of posts : 1592
Registration date : 2007-07-13

He's going the distance - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: He's going the distance   He's going the distance - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 5:43 pm

Sisky giggled and moved Butcher's hand off his stomach to avoid any further tickling attacks. "Not fair," he panted. He blushed when he realized Frank and Mikey were still present. Well they've probably done more... They won't think it's wrong, he rationalized in his head.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Russell

Mikey Russell

Number of posts : 532
Registration date : 2007-07-07

PostSubject: Re: He's going the distance   He's going the distance - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 5:56 pm

Mikey looked up at Frank. "Come on, we might as well stay. I like them." He rubbed his nose. "I have yet to find a straight person on this island though."
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: He's going the distance   He's going the distance - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 6:01 pm

"We like you too," Sisky smiled at them both. "If you don't mind, would you tell us how you two ended up together?" Adam asked nervously, unsure of the answer he would receive. He was curious.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Russell

Mikey Russell

PostSubject: Re: He's going the distance   He's going the distance - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 6:07 pm

"Uhh..." Mikey scratched the back of his neck. "I fell out with Gabe and William and... met him." He thought a minute. "Then we ended up talking. I don't really know."
Back to top Go down
Andy Mrotek

Andy Mrotek

Number of posts : 182
Registration date : 2007-07-19

PostSubject: Re: He's going the distance   He's going the distance - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 6:41 pm

Butcher smiled as he looked over to Mikey, "Well it seemed William and Gabe had a part to play in both of our relationships." He placed a hand over Sisky's letting him know that it wasn't meant in a offensive way. Its okay, I still love you, it doesn't change anything.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: He's going the distance   He's going the distance - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 6:48 pm

Sisky moved his hand so he could entwine his fingers with Butcher's. I would have been way too afraid to tell you I loved you if it hadn't been for William. I don't want to go back to him, but I understand what they've done for us. I should thank him.

He smiled to show that he didn't take any offense at all. I love you.
Back to top Go down
Frank Iero

Frank Iero

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2007-06-20

PostSubject: Re: He's going the distance   He's going the distance - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 7:57 am

"Kinda," Frank replied thoughtfully. "But I never really got around to talk to them properly; there's always something... taking them away," he said, pondering for each word.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bedbugers
Mikey Russell

Mikey Russell

PostSubject: Re: He's going the distance   He's going the distance - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 8:01 am

"Sounds like sex." Mikey muttered to himself, scratching his neck again. "The only way they had anything to do with me and Frank is the fact they're both assholes."
Back to top Go down
Frank Iero

Frank Iero

PostSubject: Re: He's going the distance   He's going the distance - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 6:11 pm

"...Yeah, let's just stick to the fact that we crossed path."

Damn, he has to drop it sometimes.

Frank held on Mikey's wrist, discretely clenching it tighter to make the subject work around another topic.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Russell

Mikey Russell

PostSubject: Re: He's going the distance   He's going the distance - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 6:13 pm

Mikey raised his head to make it seem as though he was looking at Frank. "Yes?" he asked innocently.
Back to top Go down
Frank Iero

Frank Iero

PostSubject: Re: He's going the distance   He's going the distance - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 6:24 pm

It spooked out Frank when he had the sudden impression that Mikey could see him, and he tilted backwards by reflex. "Huhh..."

He composed himself, still leaving a blank gap of silence that shut the conversation closed.

"So... anyone hungry...?"
Back to top Go down
Mikey Russell

Mikey Russell

PostSubject: Re: He's going the distance   He's going the distance - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 6:24 pm

Mikey moved his head back, tilting his head as he heard things. It moved every few seconds.
Back to top Go down
Frank Iero

Frank Iero

PostSubject: Re: He's going the distance   He's going the distance - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 6:25 pm

"...Are you okay, Mikey?" Frank asked.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Russell

Mikey Russell

PostSubject: Re: He's going the distance   He's going the distance - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 6:31 pm

"...Yeah. It's just..." Mikey frowned, trying to put it into words. "I can see by hearing now, right? And... there's so many noises, that I'm just... really lost."
Back to top Go down
Andy Mrotek

Andy Mrotek

PostSubject: Re: He's going the distance   He's going the distance - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 3:34 am

Butcher quirked his head to the side as he heard Mikey's admission, the busy sounds of the island had been one thing to keep him sane, a reminder of life, he'd never thought of it to be a problem for anyone. He gulped down and looked over to them.

"I don't know about hungry but we could always seen if there is anywhere quiet." He began, "We could move back to the beach, see if we can find any food on the way." He suggested, subconsciously holding a little tighter onto his Sisky, "Just make things a little clearer, for all of us?"
Back to top Go down
Frank Iero

Frank Iero

PostSubject: Re: He's going the distance   He's going the distance - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 8:06 am

Frank shrugged, "yeah, no problem. Mikey?"
Back to top Go down
Mikey Russell

Mikey Russell

PostSubject: Re: He's going the distance   He's going the distance - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 8:10 am

Mikey shrugged. "Do I have a choice?"
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: He's going the distance   He's going the distance - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 12:14 pm

Sisky shifted slightly so he could either slide off or be carried in case Butcher got up without pushing him to the side first.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Russell

Mikey Russell

PostSubject: Re: He's going the distance   He's going the distance - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 1:24 pm

Mikey pulled himself up. "Right. If I don't move, then I can't walk into trees." he said decisively. "So... someone better guide me."
Back to top Go down
Andy Mrotek

Andy Mrotek

PostSubject: Re: He's going the distance   He's going the distance - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 2:58 pm

Butcher wrapped his arms around the smaller boy, rolling his eyes with a slight smile as he stood up with a skinny Sisky in his arms. "Well sorry, s'gonna have to be Frank, I've got my arms full."
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: He's going the distance   He's going the distance - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 3:02 pm

Sisky cackled triumphantly and wrapped his arms around the Butcher's neck.
Back to top Go down
Frank Iero

Frank Iero

PostSubject: Re: He's going the distance   He's going the distance - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 9:43 pm

"I'll check on you, don't worry," Frank smiled. "Maybe we should head to the beach."
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: He's going the distance   He's going the distance - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 9:48 pm

"I haven't been there since I washed up onshore I think," Sisky smiled at Butcher then looked confused. "Did you both fall into the ocean too?"
Back to top Go down
Frank Iero

Frank Iero

PostSubject: Re: He's going the distance   He's going the distance - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 9:49 pm

"Litterally," Frank sneered.

No need to remind me.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: He's going the distance   He's going the distance - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 9:53 pm

Sisky nodded, deciding not to push the subject any further when he saw he look on Frank's face. "I don't know which way the beach is."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: He's going the distance   He's going the distance - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

He's going the distance
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
{The Island} :: The Island :: The River/Waterfall-
Jump to: