{The Island}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{The Island}

a crossover slash roleplay community

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Downstream and drifting further

Go down 
+4
Mikey Russell
Frank Iero
Tom Kaulitz
Michael Guy Chislett
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

Number of posts : 1515
Registration date : 2007-06-27

Downstream and drifting further Empty
PostSubject: Downstream and drifting further   Downstream and drifting further Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 3:32 pm

Michael sighed when the river came into vew. He could use a splash of cold water on his face. He was starting to question his sanity.

I'm fine... I think. I'm at the river now.
Back to top Go down
Tom Kaulitz

Tom Kaulitz

Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2007-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Downstream and drifting further   Downstream and drifting further Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 3:35 pm

Tom followed the blonde man, dragging his feet along the ground. He hated not understanding everything.

[can we have Frank now? it's too confusing for me to go straight from Tom to Mikey!]
Back to top Go down
Frank Iero

Frank Iero

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2007-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Downstream and drifting further   Downstream and drifting further Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 3:41 pm

Frank helped Mikey down and rushed to the shore to gain the water. Barely taking the time to realize it, he had water up to his knees and he was practically gloping down gallons.

He consulted the environment and his eyes landed on a large tropical plant that grew big thick leaves. With his fingers, he pulled at the stem until one of them gave in, and rolled it into a cone before swooning water in the improvised glass.

Even if all of his clothes were dripping heavily, he walked back to Mikey and tried to make him drink some. "Here..."
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bedbugers
Mikey Russell

Mikey Russell

Number of posts : 532
Registration date : 2007-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Downstream and drifting further   Downstream and drifting further Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 3:43 pm

"Thank you." Mikey said quietly, drinking thirstily. He splashed some of the water on his face, clumsily trying to clean off the blood.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Downstream and drifting further   Downstream and drifting further Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 3:46 pm

You should come find us. Mikey is here.

Michael gently placed Pete down on the ground and walked over to the river to watch the clear water for any flashes of scales that could mean dinner.
Back to top Go down
Tom Kaulitz

Tom Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Downstream and drifting further   Downstream and drifting further Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 3:53 pm

Tom tugged one of the leaves off the tree and drank the water, gasping greedily. He felt like he was going to be sick, he was so... empty inside.
Back to top Go down
Frank Iero

Frank Iero

PostSubject: Re: Downstream and drifting further   Downstream and drifting further Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 4:01 pm

"Come on, Mikey, I'll get you to the river so you can have more," Frank whispered. If his height wasn't contrasting so much with Mikey's (or anyone else, for that matter), he would gladly take him in his arms, but for now he could only curse his growth process and help him walk blindly there.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Russell

Mikey Russell

PostSubject: Re: Downstream and drifting further   Downstream and drifting further Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 4:03 pm

Mikey let Frank move him closer to the water. "Thanks." He gave him a smile. "I hate this." He admitted quietly. "I hate this."
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Downstream and drifting further   Downstream and drifting further Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 4:06 pm

Michael smiled when he saw a flash in the light. "Fish. But how do we catch them.

Mikey's alive. Tom, there's something you have to know. He's been blinded. He continued talking to the voice in his head he was sure no one else could hear.
Back to top Go down
Tom Kaulitz

Tom Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Downstream and drifting further   Downstream and drifting further Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 4:12 pm

Tom caught Michael's arm, breaking his reverie. "Vielen Dank." He whispered quietly. "Vielen Dank."
Back to top Go down
Frank Iero

Frank Iero

PostSubject: Re: Downstream and drifting further   Downstream and drifting further Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 4:30 pm

"Wh... what'd he say?" Frank asked.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Russell

Mikey Russell

PostSubject: Re: Downstream and drifting further   Downstream and drifting further Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 4:32 pm

"He said thank you." Mikey said quietly. He gave Frank a lopsided smile that hid his insecurities.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Downstream and drifting further   Downstream and drifting further Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 4:38 pm

Thorns I think.

Michael walked over to a shallower part of the river where it looked like it would be easier to catch a fish and grabbed a big stick before wading in. He wasn't sure if he was going to try to hit one or push it out the water but either way it looked like it could help.
Back to top Go down
Tom Kaulitz

Tom Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Downstream and drifting further   Downstream and drifting further Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 4:45 pm

Tom giggled quietly and splashed in the water. He forced all sad thoughts out of his head, like he used to do when he looked after his brother.
Back to top Go down
Frank Iero

Frank Iero

PostSubject: Re: Downstream and drifting further   Downstream and drifting further Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 4:48 pm

Frank's eyes watered, and even if Mikey's sight was gone, he was determined on not letting a single tear fall. He cursed the island, he cursed the plane, and because his throat clogged and he didn't want to have to talk, he pecked Mikey's cheek.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Russell

Mikey Russell

PostSubject: Re: Downstream and drifting further   Downstream and drifting further Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 4:52 pm

Mikey leant his forehead on Frank's neck and began to cry silently, tears shaking his shoulders. Mikey never cried. Never cried.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Downstream and drifting further   Downstream and drifting further Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 4:58 pm

I'm sure he'd love to see you.

"Ha!" Michael cried and tried to whack a fish to stun it only to accidently spear it through the gills. It worked just the same though so he tossed the thing onto land and looked for another one to catch. They'd have to build a fire.
Back to top Go down
Tom Kaulitz

Tom Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Downstream and drifting further   Downstream and drifting further Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 5:00 pm

Tom stared awkwardly around the river, trying not to intrude on what anyone was doing. Everyone had something to do but him. He curled up in a ball on the grouned and fell asleep, snoring softly.
Back to top Go down
Frank Iero

Frank Iero

PostSubject: Re: Downstream and drifting further   Downstream and drifting further Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 5:04 pm

With his mollars, he pinched the inside of his cheek to keep his composure. His arms wrapped around Mikey's frame that seemed to have shrunk in the mean time and rocked back and forth gently.

"We'll figure something out," he cooed, but he knew it was useless to promise help they weren't going to get. "I'm with you."
Back to top Go down
Mikey Russell

Mikey Russell

PostSubject: Re: Downstream and drifting further   Downstream and drifting further Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 5:07 pm

Mikey sniffled and nodded, remaining still in Frank's arms. "I'm sorry, I... I just..." He shrugged and wiped his eyes. "Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Downstream and drifting further   Downstream and drifting further Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 5:14 pm

I'm not going to ask him. He'll think I'm insane.

Michael tried to spear another fish but the second one got away.
Back to top Go down
Frank Iero

Frank Iero

PostSubject: Re: Downstream and drifting further   Downstream and drifting further Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 5:24 pm

Frank smoothed circles on Mikey's back, still holding him close. He could feel his unsteady breath on his shoulder, his gaze empty. It torn it apart more than it should have.

With his free hand, he scooped water up and wet Mikey's forehead.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Downstream and drifting further   Downstream and drifting further Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 5:26 pm

((Mikey and little Tom are off to bed but she wishes for us to make food.))

"Bugger," Michael muttered as he narrowly avoided missing another fish, surprised he actually managed to spear it. "Beginner's luck."
Back to top Go down
Frank Iero

Frank Iero

PostSubject: Re: Downstream and drifting further   Downstream and drifting further Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 5:34 pm

((I have to go too, haha. See ya later))
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Downstream and drifting further   Downstream and drifting further Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 5:38 pm

((Well okay good timing then.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Downstream and drifting further   Downstream and drifting further Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Downstream and drifting further
Page 1 of 33Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next