{The Island}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{The Island}

a crossover slash roleplay community

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Through the Monsoon, just me and you...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

Number of posts : 1888
Registration date : 2007-06-25

Through the Monsoon, just me and you... Empty
PostSubject: Through the Monsoon, just me and you...   Through the Monsoon, just me and you... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 11:24 am

Tom paused slightly to check that Marlee was still strapped safely to his chest. He adjusted his grip on the suitcases, wincing. He had Marlee's mother's - Bridgit Michaels, according to her passport - on his good, right arm. On his left arm, tucked into the crook of his elbow, he had William's. He'd slung his holdall over his shoulder. He couldn't find Mikey's.

He realised with relief what he'd found, and dumped the bags down. Marlee gurgled quietly and he gave her a fond smile. It was unbelievable, really, how this little girl, barely hours old, had managed to steal his heart. He sat down and unstrapped her, stroking her mess of black hair.

"Let's get you fed then, eh?"He tugged Brigit's suitcase towards him and unzipped it, finding with relief several tubs of formula milk and a few bottles, as well as clothes for the little girl. He watered down the milk and placed it in the little girl's mouth.

I guess she's mine now...

"I had a puppy." He told her suddenly. "She was a girl too." He dressed Marlee in a little pink romper suit. "But then William and Gabe took her away." He stared towards the entrance of the cave. "Gabe took everything away from me."
Back to top Go down
http://www.forevernever.net
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Through the Monsoon, just me and you...   Through the Monsoon, just me and you... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 6:38 am

Tom gently played with her black hair, smiling.

"I wonder if I was born with lots of hair..." He mused. "I don't know. Mikey was. Mikey's always had loads of hair." He grinned slightly and adjusted Marlee in his arms. "Mikey's my best friend." He told her. "He's amazing. He saved my life."
Back to top Go down
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Through the Monsoon, just me and you...   Through the Monsoon, just me and you... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 10:29 am

Tom frowned. "Let's get you to the river. It'll be easier to keep you clean and feed you there." He started gathering his stuff. "I'm an idiot." He stared tiredly at the two suitcases and one bag he would be taking with him.
I guessed.
"Whoa!" Tom spun around. "What the... Show yourself!"
Down here, dumbass.
The guitarist looked down. Had Pete Wentz snuck into this cave? No, the voice was Irish. Marlee gurgled at him. "You?"
Wow, give the kid a prize.
He raised an eyebrow. "Kid? You're the one in diapers, remember?" Marlee growled quietly and fell asleep. "Great. Now I really am going crazy." He grabbed the bags and made his way out of the cave.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Through the Monsoon, just me and you...   Through the Monsoon, just me and you... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Through the Monsoon, just me and you...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
{The Island} :: The Island :: The Cave-
Jump to: