{The Island}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{The Island}

a crossover slash roleplay community

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fractured Life

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Andy Mrotek

Andy Mrotek

Number of posts : 182
Registration date : 2007-07-19

Fractured Life Empty
PostSubject: Fractured Life   Fractured Life Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 7:24 pm

The room is huge, there isn’t any sign of where he is or how he got there but all he can think about is how big the room is. Andy is in some sort of reception room but the flickering blue flame of the fire is unsettlingly enough without the stark emptiness of his surroundings.

"Butcher?" The small voice in the darkness is unmistakable and as he looks around there is his little Santi.

"Sisky, I thought I'd lost you ... I was alone." He called out in reply, he couldn't see his little friend but he could feel him, almost smell him.

"I'm here." The voice called back and a hand reached out to touch his face, but it wasn't the hand that belonged to the voice. "I'm always here." He repeated, the safety of his words lost this time as the room around them started to shake.

He wanted to run but it felt like he couldn't move, he could hardly breathe and all he wanted was his Sisky to still be there. Out of the shadow before him, a sadistically painted Bill crept forward and placed a kiss on his forehead. All he could do was shake and shudder in disgust before the whispered tone of "He's mine." Were spoken from the ghastly man who held less resemblance to his friend by the second, "Mine."
Back to top Go down

Fractured Life
Page 1 of 1