{The Island}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{The Island}

a crossover slash roleplay community

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Alone again.

Go down 
+4
Gabe Saporta
Adam Siska
William Beckett
Frank Iero
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

Number of posts : 1363
Registration date : 2007-06-25

Alone again. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone again.   Alone again. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 11:12 pm

Gabe extended his hand to the man's and stood up. He then craned his neck to look at the smaller man.
"Thanks" he said, in a grateful tone. "Look at me. I'm wet again" he said, flailing his arms and looking at his damp clothes. "'Guess that suitcase'll come in handy."
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

Number of posts : 1592
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Alone again.   Alone again. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 11:19 pm

Once he's dry... Sisky looked around, planning escape routes. It was just a precation, all just in case.
Back to top Go down
Frank Iero

Frank Iero

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2007-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Alone again.   Alone again. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 11:22 pm

"...I'm just glad I found you guys," Frank started. "You're the only survivors I've encountered aside from Pete and Mi-"

Frank slapped his palm to his mouth, choking the last name.

"...And MY guitar's gone!" he exclaimed more highpitched than he had intended it to sound.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bedbugers
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Alone again.   Alone again. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 11:32 pm

But it was too late. Gabe had guessed through Frank's sudden change of voice. "Great, then you must've heard many splendid things about me" he said ruefully. Along with meeting Pete and Mikey, Frank had aslo encountered Sisky and William. Gabe felt a strange sensation that had nothing to do with his wet clothes.
Walking towards his suitcase, he rubbed his eyes. The water had made them blood-shot. When he got hold of the trunk, he flung it open. The flashy contents were revealed once more. Gabe didn't even bother to expect a response from Frank. Drawing a burgundy shirt from the trunk and a fresh pair of jeans, Gabe slid his hoodie over his head and threw it to the ground. He used a dark dress as a towel to wipe himself dry.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Alone again.   Alone again. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 11:37 pm

Pete. Sisky shivered.

It was time for him to be small again and pretend to be invisible at least until he saw Gabe walk up to William. That would make William happy enough to forget about taking care of him; he figured.

"You found your guitar?" Sisky was curious. He still couldn't leave just yet when there was a new person to talk to.
Back to top Go down
Frank Iero

Frank Iero

PostSubject: Re: Alone again.   Alone again. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 11:39 pm

((i don't mean to ruin the fun, but since william kinda has to play some sort of part here, i say we wait tomorrow 'till everyone's there. or maybe later since meli [gabe] here is out tomorrow... anyway. personnal suggestion.))
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Alone again.   Alone again. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 11:42 pm

(( I was gonna say "last post" anyways. Gotta go to bed. G'night! ...and please wait for me in some kind of way. D; Won't be on tomorrow night. ))
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Alone again.   Alone again. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 11:42 pm

((Yeah I was about to go wandering around anyways. I scooped myself some ice cream.))
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

Number of posts : 3252
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Alone again.   Alone again. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 11:05 am

The mention of Mikey affected William more than it should have. "You spoke to Mikey?" he repeated dumbly to no one in particular. If Mikey learns what I did to Tom, he's going to kill me. If that wasn't already part of his plans. His eyes wandered from Frank to Gabe, and finally to Sisky, remembering that he didn't know much either. "What did Mikey say about me? About Gabe?" About me and Gabe, hopefully not in a 'me and Gabe' kind of way...?
Back to top Go down
http://www.theacademyis.com
Frank Iero

Frank Iero

PostSubject: Re: Alone again.   Alone again. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 11:09 am

Frank kept his head low.

Me and my big mouth.

"He... He didn't say much," he admitted. "Just a few general points, I guess."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Alone again.   Alone again. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 11:15 am

"And to sum it up, we're assholes, right? That's what he said?" William had raised his voice without meaning to. "Whatever Mikey said about Gabe, don't listen to him. They're just not too fond of eachother." He wasn't taking Gabe's side just for the sake of doing it - he felt responsible for the tension between the two men, and was willing to take the blame.
Back to top Go down
Frank Iero

Frank Iero

PostSubject: Re: Alone again.   Alone again. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 11:18 am

((let's not post too much without Méli, she's out for the entire day/night, m'kay?))

"N-no!" Frank blurped out. "I mean, yeah... Well, you get the point. He doesn't really like you guys that much. But he didn't really say why, he only mentioned Tom for a while, and then he dropped the subject." And had sex with me.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Alone again.   Alone again. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 11:25 am

((I wasn't planning on posting three pages/running away, don't worry. I probably won't be on all day.))

"That's great, he even mentionned Tom," William said sarcastically. My days are numbered.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Alone again.   Alone again. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 11:26 am

((You're very much more considerate than we anchor rangers. And to validate my presence I make a braincell burning reply.))

Sisky watched without saying anything. It seemed that William had more secrets than he had originally tought. How long had he been floating out in the open ocean?
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Alone again.   Alone again. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 9:20 pm

Gabe was now in the process of taking off his sullen jeans. Why is this conversation irritating me more than it should? he thought to himself exasperately. He bent himself over, searching the trunk for a larger pair of jeans, the ones he had taken being Alex's and therefore too small, revealing dark and soaked briefs that stuck to his hips and butt.
Finally grabbing a pair he recognized as his own, Gabe lifted himself back up; his still wet hair flipped back, sending water down his shirt. He shivered, his back still turned to the group of men. He noticed a rather large yellow butterfly flutter near a tree in the distance.
Back to top Go down
Frank Iero

Frank Iero

PostSubject: Re: Alone again.   Alone again. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 9:29 pm

Frank flopped down on the ground, his chin raised toward the others. "Listen, I'm not taking any side, here. So I don't care what Mikey said, I don't even know who you guys are. ...Well, apart that you're in a band."
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Alone again.   Alone again. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 9:32 pm

Sisky turned away with a blush. He'd found himself staring at Gabe and he was sure William wouldn't appreciate it. Besides he loved the Butcher and wasn't planning on cheating on him now that he knew he was loved back.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Alone again.   Alone again. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 9:37 pm

William hadn't noticed Sisky's strange manners, and had barely heard Frank's words. Gabe bending over the trunk had acted like a magnet for the young man's eyes, and now looking away required effort. He managed to do it anyways, half-heartedly, to resume the previous discussion. "There's not much to know about us aside from that."
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Alone again.   Alone again. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 9:48 pm

Gabe turned around as he pulled the zip of his jeans. He saw the guy sitting down, and both Sisky and William looking out of place.
Not that I'm surprised at all of this, he thought, but I could use a drag right about now. Gabe shook the thought out of his head quick enough, and gave the three men a 'what next?' look; it wasn't even worth trying to persuade Frank that what Mikey had said about him was untrue.
"Anyone need a fresh pair of jeans?" he asked to break the silence. He wanted to look at William: but the man seemed so uncomfortable around him he thought better of it. Instead, he looked at Frank and said "Hmmm?"; waving the clean jeans that had been too small for him.
Back to top Go down
Frank Iero

Frank Iero

PostSubject: Re: Alone again.   Alone again. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 9:57 pm

"Hum... so what are you guys doing here?" Frank asked, feeling the conversation had choked down. "I mean, I have trouble believing you all ended up at the waterfall 'cause you were thirsty."
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Alone again.   Alone again. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 10:05 pm

Sisky backed away from them all a little bit and curled up on the ground, his back to them. He was tired. His nerves were shot. He couldn't do this anymore.

Hopefully they'd wake him up or carry him if they decided to move away. Or they could just leave him there and it would be okay with him.

He fell asleep still curled in a little ball.

((Unfortunately I must go because my mother says I must, but please continue as Sisky is now asleep and unresponsive =D ))
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Alone again.   Alone again. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 10:09 pm

"We were..." William stopped talking to watch Sisky move, a smile on his lips. "We were taking a walk. Sisky had things on his mind, and I was just feeling lonely." He had said the last word louder, hoping Gabe would get the hint.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Alone again.   Alone again. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 10:16 pm

Gabe's heart sunk at William's last words. It was his fault if William felt this way.
Heck, from the looks of everything and all that had been said, or not, Gabe was beginning to feel as if everything that had happened was his own fault. He threw the jeans in the trunk at his lack of response and kicked it shut. He then lifted his eyes to William's.
'But now I'm here' they seemed to say.

"I was trying to find water, actually" he said after a moment's thought.
Back to top Go down
Frank Iero

Frank Iero

PostSubject: Re: Alone again.   Alone again. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 10:19 pm

Frank was tempted to reply something along the lines of "well I guess you did" but refrained.

He felt he was missing out on something, and that there was more between the lines that wasn't explained clearly to him.

"Are you guys... okay?"
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Alone again.   Alone again. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 10:23 pm

"Yeah," William lied, not bothering to smile or make it too convincing. He turned to Gabe, unsure what answer to expect.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alone again.   Alone again. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alone again.
Page 2 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
{The Island} :: The Island :: The River/Waterfall-
Jump to: