{The Island}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{The Island}

a crossover slash roleplay community

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

But it doesn't mean you ain't been on my mind

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

Number of posts : 3252
Registration date : 2007-06-21

But it doesn't mean you ain't been on my mind Empty
PostSubject: But it doesn't mean you ain't been on my mind   But it doesn't mean you ain't been on my mind Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 4:09 pm

William laid in the sand, arms crossed under his head, and gazed at the stars. He wondered whether the rescue team was bound to arrive by plane or boat. He thought about Gabe's leg, Pete's ribs, Tom's arm and his own lungs. He pondered on the eventuality that they might have to call the island 'home' after a while.

If we never leave the island, I'll be seeing Gabe every single day until I die. If he decides to take me back, it'll be like marriage, but without the financial benefits. Unless we get rescued first... Once we're back, he'll probably ditch me to save his reputation. He can't be seen dating a guy. I'm not sure I want to be rescued, now...

"That's fucking stupid," he said out loud, forcing a smile. "He's just some guy I like, not the love of my life."

He closed his eyes and fell asleep almost instantly, completely exhausted.
Back to top Go down
http://www.theacademyis.com
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

Number of posts : 1592
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: But it doesn't mean you ain't been on my mind   But it doesn't mean you ain't been on my mind Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 4:20 pm

((I'll miss yoooouuuu! I dunno for some reason I want Sisky to be raped in William's absence... ))
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: But it doesn't mean you ain't been on my mind   But it doesn't mean you ain't been on my mind Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 4:41 pm

((I'll miss you too!!! I dunno, for some reason I want Sisky to be raped in my absence... xD ))
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: But it doesn't mean you ain't been on my mind   But it doesn't mean you ain't been on my mind Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 4:56 pm

((Well I guess I'm going to be waiting for Gabe and Pete then. xD))
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: But it doesn't mean you ain't been on my mind   But it doesn't mean you ain't been on my mind Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 5:58 pm

William was awaken by the footsteps of someone running. Someone that, he guessed by the breathing and lack of ambient sounds, wasn't running from anything in particular. Definitely someone familiar, too short to be Gabe, too healthy to be Pete, and not lost enough to be the Aussie. The boy stirred against the cool sand, taking the time to feel every millimeter of it slide between his fingers before daring to open his eyes. It was still nighttime.

"Who's there?" he called, possibly not loud enough to get an answer. He sat up to look in direction of the jungle.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: But it doesn't mean you ain't been on my mind   But it doesn't mean you ain't been on my mind Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 6:20 pm

Sisky breathed in sharply. His legs hurt and he had to rest. He hadn't meant to run to William. Maybe if he was quiet William would just turn over and go back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: But it doesn't mean you ain't been on my mind   But it doesn't mean you ain't been on my mind Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 7:09 pm

"Sisky Biz?" William asked, unsure whether he was dreaming or not. Why would the real Sisky be running? Had Pete tried to do something again? Had Gabe been mean to him?

He blinked, glad that the boy didn't disappear when he opened his eyes again. "Something wrong? Why are you running?"
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: But it doesn't mean you ain't been on my mind   But it doesn't mean you ain't been on my mind Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 7:26 pm

"Nothing. Nothing's wrong." Sisky blinked back.

Why do I keep ending up with you?

((I just ate peetz for dinner))
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: But it doesn't mean you ain't been on my mind   But it doesn't mean you ain't been on my mind Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 7:29 pm

"Then why are you running in the middle of the night?" He raised an eyebrow suspiciously. "We don't really know who or what's around. It's better to stay in small groups." It's better to shut up and follow my own advice.

((I had peetz for lunch!))
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: But it doesn't mean you ain't been on my mind   But it doesn't mean you ain't been on my mind Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 7:33 pm

"Your small group must be invisible," Sisky smiled. "It's the middle of the night? That might be why it's so dark." He laughed nervously.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: But it doesn't mean you ain't been on my mind   But it doesn't mean you ain't been on my mind Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 7:37 pm

William sighed, tempted to give up on his questionning. "Sisky, I know something's wrong. You can tell me. I know you..." better that I had intended "...well enough to see when something's on your mind." He patted the sand next to him. "Come here and tell me what's going on."
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: But it doesn't mean you ain't been on my mind   But it doesn't mean you ain't been on my mind Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 7:41 pm

Sisky sat obediently. "I told Gabe about the trunk and he wanted it so I led the way but I could see him." His voice choked up for a few moments. "I could see Butcher through the trees."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: But it doesn't mean you ain't been on my mind   But it doesn't mean you ain't been on my mind Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 7:58 pm

William frowned. "Why didn't you go back to him? Say you're sorry for running away, say it was a mistake. He'll understand. He loves you." It broke William's heart to say it. Sisky, unlike him, had someone to run back to.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: But it doesn't mean you ain't been on my mind   But it doesn't mean you ain't been on my mind Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 8:01 pm

"I don't know," Sisky hugged his knees. "I should have run to him, but I don't know. Gabe was there. And Pete." He shuddered a little. "I just couldn't."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: But it doesn't mean you ain't been on my mind   But it doesn't mean you ain't been on my mind Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 8:06 pm

"Pride holding you back or what?" William shrugged. "Doesn't matter."

He stood up, still looking at Sisky, and for a moment wondered if all that had happened between him and the boy, who looked so innocent at that moment, had only been a figment of his imagination.

"It makes you sad and I don't like that. Let's go for a walk and forget about all this for an hour or two. Okay?"
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: But it doesn't mean you ain't been on my mind   But it doesn't mean you ain't been on my mind Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 9:40 pm

"Not pride," Sisky shrugged. "Okay I'd like that I guess."

Just no touching.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: But it doesn't mean you ain't been on my mind   But it doesn't mean you ain't been on my mind Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 9:43 pm

William moved his hand closer to Sisky's, but resisted taking it. He won't let me do that anymore. I don't want him to feel uncomfortable around me. Without a word, he led the way into the jungle, heading for the waterfall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: But it doesn't mean you ain't been on my mind   But it doesn't mean you ain't been on my mind Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

But it doesn't mean you ain't been on my mind
Page 1 of 1