{The Island}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{The Island}

a crossover slash roleplay community

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Please find me

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

Number of posts : 1592
Registration date : 2007-07-13

Please find me Empty
PostSubject: Please find me   Please find me Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 11:52 am

Sisky stopped short when he realized he was at his little hut again but from a different angle than he'd left it. He was thankful his feet seemed to know where he was going when he was so lost.
Back to top Go down
Andy Mrotek

Andy Mrotek

Number of posts : 182
Registration date : 2007-07-19

Please find me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please find me   Please find me Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 12:14 pm

Andy knew this part of the jungle pretty well by now, he'd been living within the vegetation for a while and as such knew that he'd be able to find Sisky again quickly if he lost his path. Seeing him stop up ahead Andy slowed down his pace to try and catch his breath before he reached out and panted Sisky's name out to him.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

Please find me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please find me   Please find me Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 12:15 pm

Sisky's eyes widened and he pressed himself against a tree. He looked like he'd just seen a ghost.

"Butcher, How did you find me so fast?"
Back to top Go down
Andy Mrotek

Andy Mrotek

Please find me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please find me   Please find me Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 12:29 pm

"You think I'd see you and just run off?" He replied as though Sisky's question was one of the stupidest statements he'd ever heard, "Plus I've been sleeping here, I know my way around." He added as he moved a bit closer, just wanting to make sure this was real.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

Please find me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please find me   Please find me Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 12:40 pm

Sisky laughed a little nervously. When he saw the Butcher step forward he took it as an invitation and ran up to the drummer, throwing his arms around him.

"I thought you died," he whispered.
Back to top Go down
Andy Mrotek

Andy Mrotek

Please find me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please find me   Please find me Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 12:48 pm

Andy shook slightly as he felt the smaller boy against his body, wrapping his arms around him almost immediately. He took in a deep breath and placed his head down on the Sisky’s shoulder, trying to calm himself down and remind himself that the body in his arms was solid, not an apparition. “I’ve been looking for you for so long.”
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

Please find me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please find me   Please find me Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 12:56 pm

The tears stung in Sisky's eyes. He couldn't tell the Butcher he'd given up on him even if it was only for a few moments. Instead he said, "I love you."
Back to top Go down
Andy Mrotek

Andy Mrotek

Please find me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please find me   Please find me Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 1:15 pm

Andy tensed up for a second as he felt the cold tears hit his shirtless shoulder, only holding onto Sisky tighter "I love you too." He replied with a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

Please find me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please find me   Please find me Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 1:23 pm

"William said you did, but I didn't believe him," Sisky smiled into the Butcher's skin. "Oops, he said you told him not to tell me."
Back to top Go down
Andy Mrotek

Andy Mrotek

Please find me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please find me   Please find me Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 1:31 pm

Butcher smiled and shook his head slightly, lifting Sisky away from his body enough to look down into his eyes. "I kind of did but if you thought I did the worst I was going to do was haunt him, so I suppose its okay." He grinned.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

Please find me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please find me   Please find me Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 1:35 pm

Sisky smiled back and wiped his eyes then used a finger to trace the Butcher's tattoos, "I never thought I'd see these again. You're alive!"

Everything was that much better now.
Back to top Go down
Andy Mrotek

Andy Mrotek

Please find me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please find me   Please find me Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 1:56 pm

"Alive and in the flesh." He responded as he let his hands raise up and hold onto Sisky's. "I've missed my little Santi." He teased with a smile on his lips.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

Please find me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please find me   Please find me Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 2:00 pm

"I missed you too," Sisky beamed and leaned forward to place a chaste kiss on the Butcher's lips, pulling away quickly with flushed cheeks. He didn't really know why he was being so shy, but he still felt like someone would pull his Butcher away at any moment.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

Please find me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please find me   Please find me Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 4:10 pm

He backed away a little further, remembering the circumstances under which they met back up, "I don't deserve you."
Back to top Go down
Andy Mrotek

Andy Mrotek

Please find me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please find me   Please find me Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 4:15 pm

Laughing softly at the slight nervousness of his Sisky, he leant down a little further to place his lips against the smaller man's, not quite kissing him yet. He just wanted to savour the moment for a second before he kissed him fully, not just the chaste option that Sisky gave him.

He kept his arms away from Sisky for the moment, not wanting him to feel like he couldn't run if he needed to. Breaking the kiss he gulped down and looked into his eyes, "I don't care."
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

Please find me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please find me   Please find me Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 5:23 pm

"You don't care? Really?" Sisky looked up at him searchingly. Seeing something he liked he pulled the Butcher close again. "I'm sorry." He felt stupid and immature for doubting his love.
Back to top Go down
Andy Mrotek

Andy Mrotek

Please find me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please find me   Please find me Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 5:25 pm

Pulling his arms around Sisky again as he pressed his head against the top of the other man's. "What do you have to be sorry for?" He questioned with a slight humor to his voice, just happy that he had him back more than anything.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

Please find me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please find me   Please find me Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 5:28 pm

"I..." Sisky considered his options for a moment. He wasn't sure if he should tell the Butcher what had happened before they'd found each other. It might upset him. "Um. I'm not sure you want to know."
Back to top Go down
Andy Mrotek

Andy Mrotek

Please find me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please find me   Please find me Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 5:30 pm

Narrowing his eyes slightly he pulled Adam back a little and searched his face for some sort of explaination. After all they'd been through what could he have done that would really upset him that much? "What is it? What happened?"
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

Please find me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please find me   Please find me Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 5:34 pm

"I had sex with William," He decided not to skip around the truth anymore. Tears filled his eyes again and his voice choked up, "Im sorry. He was just there and it seemed right and I thought you were dead."
Back to top Go down
Andy Mrotek

Andy Mrotek

Please find me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please find me   Please find me Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 5:37 pm

Wincing slightly as he heard the words leave Sisky's mouth, not quite wanting to think about it more than he was being forced to. He stepped back, letting the smaller boy out of his arms as he did. "Oh."
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

Please find me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please find me   Please find me Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 5:39 pm

"Butcher," Sisky's eyes widened. "I don't love him. It was only once. I don't know why we did it we just did. I should have waited for you. I know. I'm sorry. Please don't push me away."
Back to top Go down
Andy Mrotek

Andy Mrotek

Please find me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please find me   Please find me Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 5:46 pm

Butcher lifted his head and did his best not to catch the other man's eyes, not wanting to show him that the information had actually hurt him. He shrugged and placed his hands on his stomach, "You thought I was dead right." He said turning away from Sisky, not wanting to really have to literally face him and this information at once.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

Please find me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please find me   Please find me Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 5:52 pm

"I understand if you don't want me anymore," Sisky didn't try to close the gap between them. He understood that the Butcher probably needed his space. He would have been devastated if he had learned the same thing.
Back to top Go down
Andy Mrotek

Andy Mrotek

Please find me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please find me   Please find me Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 5:57 pm

"I never had you in the first place." He said with a small hint of bitterness in his voice, still looking away from the younger boy. He kicked his foot against the floor, needing to do something other than just stare into space.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Please find me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please find me   Please find me Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Please find me
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
{The Island} :: The Island :: The Jungle-
Jump to: