{The Island}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{The Island}

a crossover slash roleplay community

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Come With Me If You Want To Live

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Pete Wentz

Pete Wentz

Number of posts : 525
Registration date : 2007-06-28

Come With Me If You Want To Live - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 12:37 am

Pete curled up closer to Michael and nuzzled his head into the younger man's chest and started whimpering. He was asleep, but his dreams caused him to move around.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

Number of posts : 1515
Registration date : 2007-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 10:12 am

Michael rubbed Pete's back with more purpose now, trying to calm him down. A random string of soothing words flowed from his lips.
Back to top Go down
Pete Wentz

Pete Wentz

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 10:41 am

The occurence of Pete having a nightmare nowadays was very rare. But once it started, he couldn't wake up, no matter how desperatly he wanted to. Still whimpering, Pete curled into Michael's touch, not knowing who it was, not even knowing that someone was there holding him. He was trapped in his nightmare.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 11:18 am

"Pete?" Michael realized he was probably having a bad dream and wanted to wake him gently. He couldn't shake him because he was injured and he didn't want to yell and scare him more.
Back to top Go down
Pete Wentz

Pete Wentz

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 11:26 am

Pete kept whimpering. "G-Gabe...," he muttered as he started trembling. He was obviously afraid.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 11:28 am

Michael shifted slowly and carefully so he could hold Pete in his lap. "Pete, wake up. It's just a dream." He was probably speaking to quietly.
Back to top Go down
Pete Wentz

Pete Wentz

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 11:35 am

Pete was still trembling, this time more violently than before. "G-Gabe. No!" he muttered.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 11:58 am

"Pete, wake up," Michael rubbed his arms slightly harder, hoping to get him to snap out of it.
Back to top Go down
Pete Wentz

Pete Wentz

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 12:10 pm

Pete reached his arms over his head and clung to Michael, still whimpering and muttering the name 'Gabe', and the word 'no' every few seconds.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 12:12 pm

"Pete?" Michael kissed his forehead and continued in a louder voice. "Pete? Can you hear me? Wake up."
Back to top Go down
Pete Wentz

Pete Wentz

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 12:19 pm

Pete yelped and continued clinging to Michael. "Help me, someone please help me!" he muttered.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 12:21 pm

"Pete," Michael was almost yelling now. "Pete, wake up."
Back to top Go down
Pete Wentz

Pete Wentz

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 12:28 pm

Pete tightened his grip on Michael's arms, still encompassed by his nightmare. He kept yelping, his breathing becoming hoarse and shallow.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 12:32 pm

"Pete, wake up. Gabe's not going to hurt you," Michael pushed back Pete's fringe of hair.
Back to top Go down
Pete Wentz

Pete Wentz

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 12:36 pm

"Help me, please," he whimpered, his grip loosening as he seemed to give up his struggle in his nightmare. He was still trembling.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 12:40 pm

Michael was a compassionate kind of guy. By now he had forgotten all about William's disgust with Pete because he was genuinely worried. "Wake up."
Back to top Go down
Pete Wentz

Pete Wentz

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 12:48 pm

"No!" Pete let out with a yelp. "I'm not...I'm..," He muttered as he trembled in Michael's arms.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 12:55 pm

Michael's mind raced to try to think of something that might wake Pete. There wasn't any water around. He couldn't move because he might accidently drop him.

"Pete?" He tilted the older man's face up and pressed his mouth against Pete's in a last ditch effort to wake him up.
Back to top Go down
Pete Wentz

Pete Wentz

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 1:09 pm

With the one small notion of Michael's warm lips on his own, Pete woke up from his nightmare. He slowly opened his yees, afraid to see if his nightmare had been real. He sighed in relief as he saw Michael hovering over him, making sure he was okay.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 1:12 pm

"Are you okay?" Michael ran a hand through Pete's hair, pushing it out of the way again only to have it fall back in place.
Back to top Go down
Pete Wentz

Pete Wentz

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 1:14 pm

Pete shook his head, fear still wondering through his eyes. Where did that nightmare coem from?
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 1:17 pm

"Do you want to... talk about it?" Michael asked hesitantly. From the way Pete had been trembling he had a feeling the answer might be no.
Back to top Go down
Pete Wentz

Pete Wentz

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 1:27 pm

Pete stared up at Michael, his eyes still consumed in fear. "I-I don't know.." Pete was still shaking as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 1:37 pm

"You don't have to," Michael said softly. In his experience, words usually messed things up anyways.

He pressed his lips to Pete's again, softly, closed-mouthed. He was trying to tell Pete that it was going to be okay.
Back to top Go down
Pete Wentz

Pete Wentz

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 2:09 pm

Pete became calmer as Michael kissed him. The younger man had a way of relaxing Pete. Pete curled up closer to the guitarist's chest and kept trembling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come With Me If You Want To Live   Come With Me If You Want To Live - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Come With Me If You Want To Live
Page 18 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
{The Island} :: The Island :: The Jungle-
Jump to: