{The Island}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{The Island}

a crossover slash roleplay community

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Someday

Go down 
AuthorMessage
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

Number of posts : 3252
Registration date : 2007-06-21

Someday Empty
PostSubject: Someday   Someday Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 10:21 pm

"I'm going to make sure he stops loving you."
William imagined Pete's sly grin, but kept his eyes fixated on his feet. "You keep ruining everyone's life. No one loves you; you can stop trying now."
He looked up, but it wasn't Pete standing in front of him. It was Mike, and the man was crying. William took a step back. "I-I'm sorry..." He extended his arm to his left and grasped a hand he hoped was Gabe's.

William closed his eyes. When he opened them, he was in Gabe's appartment. He saw himself on a leather couch, older, his head resting on an equally older Gabe's knees.
"I'm sorry," Gabe whispered. "I wish I could do more. It's your birthday, after all."
William sighed. "No one's called since...yeah. No one calls."
The man frowned. "Do you regret it sometimes?"
He didn't asnwer.
Back to top Go down
http://www.theacademyis.com
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

Number of posts : 3252
Registration date : 2007-06-21

Someday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Someday   Someday Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 10:37 pm

William staggered - so was the silhouette in front of him, his older self again, walking down the corridor to Gabe's flat. He smelled like gin and sweat, and knocked on the door like his life depended on it. Gebe opened it and let him in.

The real William stayed outside after the door had closed. He heard someone vomit - most likely himself - and the sound of broken glass. There was yelling, maybe even fighting. And in the end he only heard one man cry.
Back to top Go down
http://www.theacademyis.com

Someday
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
{The Island} :: The Island :: Dreams-
Jump to: