{The Island}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{The Island}

a crossover slash roleplay community

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

All the things you are is what I am

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

Number of posts : 1592
Registration date : 2007-07-13

All the things you are is what I am - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: All the things you are is what I am   All the things you are is what I am - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 9:37 am

Sisky stopped and leaned down to kiss the Butcher when he judged he was ready to start too. He didn't really know for sure because he only remembered being prepared once and that time William didn't really know what he was doing either. This time is different. Butcher loves me and I love him, we're not just friends experimenting with each other. He'll hold me afterwards and we won't put our clothes on right away. Maybe we'll fall asleep in each other's arms. "I love you, The Butcher."
Back to top Go down
Andy Mrotek

Andy Mrotek

Number of posts : 182
Registration date : 2007-07-19

PostSubject: Re: All the things you are is what I am   All the things you are is what I am - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 5:47 pm

"I love you too." He repeated back to him, the smile showing on every last inch of his face, mostly in the corner of his eyes. He held tightly onto Sisky's hips and bit his lip, closing his eyes as he lowered the smaller man onto his impossibly hard cock. He kept his eyes closed as he felt the boy around him, trying his hardest to not get too excited too quickly.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: All the things you are is what I am   All the things you are is what I am - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 6:45 pm

Sisky gasped a breath as he felt Butcher enter inside him. He closed his eyes, getting used to the feeling before opening them back up to look at his lover. He leaned forward, smiling, to kiss Butcher on his nose. "Your beard is growing back." He lifted himself up slightly and lowered himself back down on the drummer's erection just to test how it felt before moving faster.
Back to top Go down
Andy Mrotek

Andy Mrotek

PostSubject: Re: All the things you are is what I am   All the things you are is what I am - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 7:17 pm

Chokeing back a moan, he felt the beginnings of a laugh in his throat at Sisky's comment. If he'd know that the boy had liked it, he would have kept it for much longer. He scrunched his eyes tigher as Sisky moved, his grip also getting more constricting on Adam's hips, guiding him where to go. A small "Fuck." escaped from his mouth as his eyes slightly opened, his vision blurred as he looked up to this lover.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: All the things you are is what I am   All the things you are is what I am - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 7:46 pm

The angle was a lot different and it felt like the first time all over again. He felt like if the Butcher's hands weren't on his hips he would have collapsed against the older man. Sisky threw his head back to expose the length of his soft neck and moaned, gripping at the Butcher's tattooed arms.
Back to top Go down
Andy Mrotek

Andy Mrotek

PostSubject: Re: All the things you are is what I am   All the things you are is what I am - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 4:32 pm

If he knew he'd be able to reach up and kiss him neck with ease it would have been the Butcher's first reaction when he saw Sisky's head move back. Something about his neck being so open to anyone caught Andy's eye and made him want to work harder at making the boy on top of him feel better than ever.

He bit down on his lip and tried to focus on something else in his mind to make sure that he didn't ruin their moment together and waste their first time.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: All the things you are is what I am   All the things you are is what I am - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 9:36 am

Sisky opened his eyes and moved his head to look at the Butcher. He leaned down to kiss his older lover and was overjoyed by the fact that it didn't feel like he was stealing something that didn't belong to him. "Relax," he said in a voice like a purr when he saw the look on the Butcher's face.
Back to top Go down
Andy Mrotek

Andy Mrotek

PostSubject: Re: All the things you are is what I am   All the things you are is what I am - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 11:52 am

Butcher opened his eyes and tried his hardest not to laugh at the fact that Sisky sounded so experienced as he was reminded to calm down. However, calming was hardly on his mind in this moment. This was everything he'd wanted for what felt like years and now he had it, how could anyone remain calm in that situation.

He gripped tighter onto the boys hips and groaned, his hips bucking up into Adam. He didn't want to make himself look like a fool and break too early but the way that it felt to have himself burried inside the bassist, it looked like it was going to go that way as much as he tried to hold on.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: All the things you are is what I am   All the things you are is what I am - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 6:38 pm

Sisky had been worried that Butcher was so tense because he wasn't enjoying himself but now he knew that wasn't the case. "Don't laugh," Sisky blushed and hid his face away from his older lover. He moaned and whimpered. I could come right now without him even touching me. "Butcher..." If I just hear your voice I'm there...
Back to top Go down
Andy Mrotek

Andy Mrotek

PostSubject: Re: All the things you are is what I am   All the things you are is what I am - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 5:00 am

Pushing back into him once more, Butcher knew he was leaving bruising marks on Adam's hips but as long as the boy didn't seem to mind. Smirking a little at the instructions given to him, he licked his lips and looked up into the boy's eyes, his breath labouring as he did. You are so stupidly beautiful. "Adam..." he whispered softly as his eyelids fluttered closed again with pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: All the things you are is what I am   All the things you are is what I am - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 8:40 am

Sisky closed his eyes against the pressure building in his lower body. He held on for as long as he could but having the object of his desire that he'd wanted for such a long time around him and inside of him was too much. He moaned Butcher's name, almost screamed it, as he climaxed all over his lovers's stomach.

"Sorry," he whispered, smiling sheepishly and staring at Butcher's tattoos. I'm going to trace every inch with my fingers.
Back to top Go down
Andy Mrotek

Andy Mrotek

PostSubject: Re: All the things you are is what I am   All the things you are is what I am - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 7:11 pm

Opening his mouth to tell him there was no need to apologise, when everything hit him at once. The feeling of the sticky warmth on his stomach pushed him just that little bit too far and he was gone. He gripped so hard he thought he was going to rip the skin off of the boys hips and with one last shuddered breath he came into the boy.

Shaking, sweating and overloaded with pleasure Butcher's fingers slowly and weakly slide off of the bassist's hips and brushed against the dried mud on the floor. His eyes slowly began to regain their function to open and as soon as he could focus he looked up into Sisky's eyes. Those beautiful eyes he'd stared so longingly into so many times before. He lifted a hand up and brushed it against the younger man's cheek, lifting himself up and bringing the boy closer to catch his lips in a tender kiss.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: All the things you are is what I am   All the things you are is what I am - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 7:20 pm

Sisky's breath caught in his throat when the Butcher spilled into him and he wrapped his arms around his older lover, smiling gently against Butcher's lips. "We should go swimming to clean off," he mumbled sleepily and cuddled into the other man's chest. It took a moment for him to realize that the stickiness pressed between them was really his cum and he'd really just shared their first time together. "I love you," he giggled giddily and stuck his tongue out to lick the colorful inked bird his nose was touching. "Was I good? You liked it right? Right, Butcher?"
Back to top Go down
Andy Mrotek

Andy Mrotek

PostSubject: Re: All the things you are is what I am   All the things you are is what I am - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 7:40 pm

Andy's arms quickly found their way to wrap around Sisky's body as he held him tightly. He didn't want to let him go, even if it did mean they lay in their mess for a little bit longer. He kissed the top of the smaller boy's head as he felt the tongue on his skin, if he hadn't just felt the pleasure of an orgasm he would have died at the tingling sweetness it sent across his skin. "I love you too." He started with his lips pressed against the top of Adam's head, "It was perfection."
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: All the things you are is what I am   All the things you are is what I am - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 8:04 pm

"You're perfection," Sisky giggled, nuzzling into Andy's skin. "You should get a tattoo for me. It would be sweet." He freed an arm to trace all the ink that he could reach from his position on top of the other man. "I'd get one for you." I don't remember being high... It must be you.
Back to top Go down
Andy Mrotek

Andy Mrotek

PostSubject: Re: All the things you are is what I am   All the things you are is what I am - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 8:20 pm

Rolling his eyes at the further demonstration of Sisky's cuteness, Andy held him close against his body and closed his eyes as he heard the boy's soft and familiar voice. If we can stay like this forever then I'll always be happy. "You think?" He questioned with a slightly tired voice, "What would you want me to get? Your name or Santi or ... " He smiled trying to come up with things that he associated with his little bassist. "A pizza?"
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: All the things you are is what I am   All the things you are is what I am - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 8:30 pm

Sisky giggled. "A pizza? It would be fun to taste but I don't think you'd win prizes for it. I don't know... We can think about it," He shifted to look up at the Butcher's face. "What would you want me to get Andrew?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All the things you are is what I am   All the things you are is what I am - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All the things you are is what I am
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2