{The Island}

a crossover slash roleplay community

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

One isn't so lonely anymore

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Patrick Stump

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: One isn't so lonely anymore   Sun Sep 09, 2007 12:22 am

Patrick giggled. "And I always sweat - there! Okay, happy now? It's not like I deny it." He gripped the jacket to pull it closer to Pete and shrugged. "I'm made of plasticine, remember?" He instinctively passed a hand on his hat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pete Wentz

Number of posts : 525
Registration date : 2007-06-28

PostSubject: Re: One isn't so lonely anymore   Sun Sep 09, 2007 12:25 am

Pete kept his eyes closed and grinned. "I always thought you were made of soft things," he mumbled, positioning his head so that only the very top of his forehead was touching the singer's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Patrick Stump

PostSubject: Re: One isn't so lonely anymore   Sun Sep 09, 2007 12:32 am

"Soft and moldy, apparently," Patrick said with a faint laugh. He wiggled in the sand to set himself comfortably and shut his eyes. He was glad Pete was alive; it was reassuring beyond words that he still had his friend to laugh with and to comfort. Patrick hummed "So Sick" as he kept his eyes closed. The sound of the waves intermingled with his voice. I must sound like crap. Good thing it's Pete.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pete Wentz

PostSubject: Re: One isn't so lonely anymore   Sun Sep 09, 2007 12:38 am

Pete smiled as Patrick's humming filled his ears. His forehead still placed lightly on the singer's shoulder, he realized just how much he had missed the man's voice. [i]He still sounds wonderful even after all that happened.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Patrick Stump

PostSubject: Re: One isn't so lonely anymore   Sun Sep 09, 2007 12:41 am

Patrick continued humming the song and gave a look at Pete. "'Hope you don't mind that I keep my voice in shape. Sorry if it sounds dreadful, it should be bearable by tomorrow." He laughed in embarrassement. "Or maybe not." He continued to hum the song, sometimes slipping in whole words. Slowly, the hum became actual singing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pete Wentz

PostSubject: Re: One isn't so lonely anymore   Sun Sep 09, 2007 12:46 am

Pete felt safer as Patrick began singing. He had missed the sound of th eman's vocal chords terribly. He kept quiet, listening and memorizing the singer's voice; trying to remember all of the old times when he woudl listen to Patrick sing non-stop for hours.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Patrick Stump

PostSubject: Re: One isn't so lonely anymore   Sun Sep 09, 2007 12:51 am

Patrick sang for several minutes before stopping and looking around. "Yeah, I think I'll be fine," he said matter-of-factly. "But that still doesn't give me any instruments. I can't play anything, I hate that..." He went on for a minute or so about how he wanted his guitar when he noticed Pete's heavy eyelids. "Just go to sleep," he said quietly. "It'll do you good."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pete Wentz

PostSubject: Re: One isn't so lonely anymore   Sun Sep 09, 2007 12:55 am

Pete nodded slightly. "Okay. Goodnight or whatever time of day it is," he smiled before nuzzling the guitarist a little. He moved his frehead back to the man's shoulder and sighed. Closing his eyes again, his breathing slowed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Patrick Stump

PostSubject: Re: One isn't so lonely anymore   Sun Sep 09, 2007 12:59 am

Patrick let his hand rest on Pete's arm and closed his eyes slowly. He didn't think he'd fall asleep anytime soon, but he was willing to try. Soon enough, they'd have to find water and food. Patrick knew they had lots of things awaiting them. He took a deep breath and let his head fall a bit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pete Wentz

PostSubject: Re: One isn't so lonely anymore   Sun Sep 09, 2007 1:04 am

Pete soon fell asleep hesitantly. He didn't want to go back into another nightmare, but having Patrick at his side gave him enough confidence to try and get some rest. His chest rose and fell at a slower speed; his breathing coming out as almost a wheezing sound.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Patrick Stump

PostSubject: Re: One isn't so lonely anymore   Sun Sep 09, 2007 1:07 am

Patricks head lolled to the side as he drifted surprisingly quickly into sleep. He slid to the ground, his hat tilting off his head, and breathed loudly as one hand lay on Pete and the other rested in the sand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One isn't so lonely anymore   

Back to top Go down

One isn't so lonely anymore
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2