{The Island}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{The Island}

a crossover slash roleplay community

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Getting sand out of my hair

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Brendon Urie

Brendon Urie

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2007-09-05

Getting sand out of my hair - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting sand out of my hair   Getting sand out of my hair - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 8:24 pm

Brendon held him easily, blinking slowly and nuzzling gently into his hair. "You okay, Ry?"

He breathed, not letting go of his thin wrist and rubbing his thumb over the soft skin, glancing down at his hand and noticing the faint bruise on his skin, he let go almost instantly, bringing it up and brushing his fingertips over it. "Shit baby did I hurt you?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/__caricatureofintimacy
Ryan Ross

Ryan Ross

Number of posts : 70

PostSubject: Re: Getting sand out of my hair   Getting sand out of my hair - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 8:31 pm

Ryan's eyes half-lidded. "Nooo..." he said in a dazed tone, shivering as Brendon's fingertips brushed his bruise. He was losing all ability to think coherently now, he just wanted to touch Brendon more, and he wanted Brendon to grab his wrist again.

"I did that myself...s'okay, you can touch it..." he breathed, his lips slightly parted.
Back to top Go down
Brendon Urie

Brendon Urie

PostSubject: Re: Getting sand out of my hair   Getting sand out of my hair - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 8:34 pm

Brendon blinked, looking sharply at him, confused. Did it him... oh damn that's hot. Smirking softly, he slid his fingers back around his wrist, bringing it to his mouth and sucking hard on the bruise, his tongue flicking over the skin and he bit gently, pulling Ryan's body tight up against him. "Bruise yourself, Ry?"

He asked softly, keeping his hips still and just holding the boy in his arms, loving every goddamn minute of it. "Why?"
Back to top Go down
Ryan Ross

Ryan Ross

PostSubject: Re: Getting sand out of my hair   Getting sand out of my hair - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 8:42 pm

Ryan whimpered desperately as Brendon's tongue teased his wrist and yelped aloud when Brendon's teeth sunk into his bruise. "F-fuck, Brendon..." he whimpered, grinding his hips against him unconsciously. "Harder...squeeze it, oh please..."

He didn't care anymore, his head was dizzy with the pain/pleasure throbbing down his arm. It felt like it sent a jolt straight to his cock, and now he wanted Brendon. He rutted against him, digging his fingertips into Brendon's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Brendon Urie

Brendon Urie

PostSubject: Re: Getting sand out of my hair   Getting sand out of my hair - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 8:53 pm

Brendon bit his wrist harder at the sound of his name on his lips. Ryan had the most intoxicating voice and to hear him say his name like that was almost come worthy. "Anything baby."

He breathed, clenching his fist a little and squeezing Ryan's wrist, digging his fingertips into the pulse point and pressing him lightly against the rocks of the waterfall, making sure there was nothing jagged that would dig into him. "What do you want? I'll do anything you want..."
Back to top Go down
Ryan Ross

Ryan Ross

PostSubject: Re: Getting sand out of my hair   Getting sand out of my hair - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 9:01 pm

Ryan wrapped his leg around Brendon's waist, rocking his hips as Brendon dug his nails into his wrist. "Ah!" He whimpered. It felt so much better with someone else doing it...someone else holding him down. It was like his fantasies, like the fevered daydreams that had rushed through his mind when he fucked his own fist and ground his bruised wrist against his hip.

"Pin me...hold me down, Brendon..." He put his other wrist up beside his head, arching his back and pressing his hips against Brendon. He wanted to be held like this, pinned against the wall, and he wanted...

"Hold me down and fuck me." Ryan didn't realize what he was saying, even as his face flushed and he pushed himself against Brendon desperately. For once in his life he actually knew what he wanted and this was it, and damn the consequences.
Back to top Go down
Brendon Urie

Brendon Urie

PostSubject: Re: Getting sand out of my hair   Getting sand out of my hair - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 9:23 pm

Brendon felt something inside him, most likely any resolve he had, break and he pulled desperately at the front of Ryan's jeans, getting them open and pushing them over his hips. "Fuck how bad do you need me?"

He asked, his voice sounding a little desperate and, strangely enough, a little cocky. He fucking needed Ryan to need him, his heart almost stopping completely as he helped him out of his jeans, throwing them back over to the bank of the river and rubbing slowly against him, pinning both hands over his head and squeezing gently with an almost pulsing motion. "Tell me you need me, Ryan, Brenny'll fuck you just tell me you need me..."
Back to top Go down
Ryan Ross

Ryan Ross

PostSubject: Re: Getting sand out of my hair   Getting sand out of my hair - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 9:27 pm

Ryan was too eager to oblige, whimpering that he needed Brendon, that he needed Brendon so bad that he might just die unless Brendon fucked him right now. He let Brendon pin his wrists above his head and wrapped both legs around Brendon's waist, trusting him to support his weight.

"Fuck Brendon, fuck me, I need you, I...ah..." Brendon's fingers hit a sore, bruised spot and Ryan almost came right there, just from the heat of Brendon's body and the pain shooting down his arm. "I need you Brenny, please don't make me wait..." His hips gyrated against Brendon's and he moaned with need.
Back to top Go down
Brendon Urie

Brendon Urie

PostSubject: Re: Getting sand out of my hair   Getting sand out of my hair - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 9:30 pm

"I won't. I'll never make you wait."

Brendon said softly, pulling his hand away long enough to push his boxer briefs down over his hips and he ground hard against him, licking Ryan's neck and nipping just lightly at his skin. "Say it again, baby, say it again."

He breathed, slowly pressing his index finger against his entrence, sliding it into him gently and sucking softly on his neck, his other hand squeezing his wrist.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Ross

Ryan Ross

PostSubject: Re: Getting sand out of my hair   Getting sand out of my hair - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 9:37 pm

Ryan gasped as he was penetrated, curling his toes at how good and strange the feeling was. "I-I-I need you, Brendon." he whimpered, rocking his hips against him slowly. It was so surreal, waist-deep in a lake, pinned up against a rocky wall with Brendon holding him, with Brendon's finger sliding into his ass. It felt so good, Ryan's mind was reeling from the combination of sensations.

He pressed his forehead to Brendon's shoulder, panting heavily and moaning. "Brenny, bren, brendon, bren..." he whimpered. "K-kiss me, Bren..."
Back to top Go down
Brendon Urie

Brendon Urie

PostSubject: Re: Getting sand out of my hair   Getting sand out of my hair - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 9:48 pm

Brendon did not need to be told twice when Ryan sounded so damn desperate. Leaning forward, he kissed him softly and slowly and practically fucking melted against him, kept upright only by his desire to make Ryan moan and squirm and feel him wrapped around him.

After a moment, he slipped a second finger inside of him, curling them both and flicking his tongue into his mouth, sucking gently on his lower lip and waiting for a split second before digging blunt nails into his wrists. "Tell me when... tell Brenny when you can't take it and I'll fuck you. Tell me when you think you can take it."
Back to top Go down
Ryan Ross

Ryan Ross

PostSubject: Re: Getting sand out of my hair   Getting sand out of my hair - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 9:55 pm

Ryan squeezed Brendon's hips with his thighs, whimpering. He kissed Brendon back fervently, sucking the tip of his tongue and flicking his own tongue into Brendon's mouth eagerly. He moaned into Brendon's mouth as Brendon dug his fingers into his wrists. "Fuck!"

He rocked against him desperately. "Bren...Brendon..." He groaned as Brendon's fingers curled inside him, hitting a sweet spot that he hadn't even known was there. "Need more...need...'m ready Brendon, please...please fuck me."
Back to top Go down
Brendon Urie

Brendon Urie

PostSubject: Re: Getting sand out of my hair   Getting sand out of my hair - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 10:04 pm

Brendon groaned softly as Ryn kissed him back, his breathing all but stopping. Thrusting his fingers forward slowly, he sucked gently on Ryan's lower lip and shuddered at the sound of his voice. "Dig your nails in if I hurt you here...."

He put Ryan's wrist on his shoulder, kissing his fingertips gently. "I'll pin you again soon as I'm in you I swear... "

Pushing his hips forward, he sunk just the head of his dick inside of him, letting a shuddered moan escape his lips. He never could have imagined how hot Ryan would feel. Never. "You need this."

He said softly, no question in his voice. "Deeper?"
Back to top Go down
Ryan Ross

Ryan Ross

PostSubject: Re: Getting sand out of my hair   Getting sand out of my hair - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 10:09 pm

Ryan gasped in surprise. He hadn't expected Brendon to be so big, and it brought tears to his eyes. "N-not yet." he squeaked, stilling his hips for a long moment, just trying to breathe. It felt good...it was strange, and different, and kind of terrifying, but it felt good. He took a deep breath and forced his muscles to relax. He wished Brendon would pin him again, but he knew that he had to wait a few seconds.

"Okay. Deeper." he breathed, closing his eyes and wrapping his arms around Brendon tightly.
Back to top Go down
Brendon Urie

Brendon Urie

PostSubject: Re: Getting sand out of my hair   Getting sand out of my hair - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 10:14 pm

Brendon hated the pain in his voice and he brushed his lips lightly over Ryan's neck and running his hands over his sides, just trying desperately to relax him. Licking his lips and waiting half a second before slowly pushing his hips forward, sliding into him gently, stilling as he hilted himself and forced his hips not to move. "Dig your nails in Ry, it's okay... it's okay..."

He breathed, running soothing hands over his body and kissing his lips softly, slowly and trying to inject every ounce of passion and love he felt for the boy into that one gesture.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Ross

Ryan Ross

PostSubject: Re: Getting sand out of my hair   Getting sand out of my hair - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 10:16 pm

Ryan dug his nails into Brendon's back, crying out as he felt Brendon hilt inside him. "B-Brendon!" he whimpered, clenching around him. He wasn't sure if it felt good or bad. His hips rocked, pushing Brendon just slightly deeper inside him. He closed his eyes, his breathing erratic.

"Please Bren, move..." he rocked his hips, feeling like if Brendon moved inside him it would feel good. He wanted to be fucked, just like this, by Brendon. He ground his hips forward slightly, wanting more. "I'm ready Bren." he whispered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting sand out of my hair   Getting sand out of my hair - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting sand out of my hair
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2