{The Island}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{The Island}

a crossover slash roleplay community

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

That lost boys ficthingy continued

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

Number of posts : 1592
Registration date : 2007-07-13

That lost boys ficthingy continued Empty
PostSubject: That lost boys ficthingy continued   That lost boys ficthingy continued Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 10:37 pm

“Hey,” Travis looked out cautiously and found himself staring at a stomach. It was mostly flat with a slight bump in it. “I’m not mad at you. Come meet more people.”

“I think I should go.” He wanted to add ‘I don’t belong here’.

“Don’t do that. Gabe likes you,” Travis felt his chin being tilted up and found himself looking into William’s cold, beautiful eyes. Sisky’s friend hadn’t forgiven him so easily. Travis almost expected Bill to add ‘Although I don’t know why…’

“So you’re…” Travis looked back down to the owner of the stomach with the slight bump, wondering what was underneath the skin.

“Yeah,” Sisky nodded and started petting his stomach self-consciously. “No. I mean no. I don’t know if I’m pregnant.” He blushed when Travis made a ‘that’s not what I asked’ face. “I mean yeah then. Yeah I am.”

“Are you?” Travis instantly wished his could take it back when Bill swore and made some violent movements.

The tall, slender boy reached down and jerkily unzipped and yanked down his tight jeans to reveal that his manhood was indeed intact without a shadow of a doubt. “Just because I’m pretty doesn’t mean… Fuck you!” He screamed and mumbled mostly incoherently.

“Calm down, William. You know you’re not supposed to,” Sisky said calmly, watching his angry friend flail his arms and thrust his hips forward to prove himself.

“I don’t give a damn about what some fucking doctor says about the way I feel. I-” William instantly shut up when Sisky bent to lick his pale, exposed hip and sheepishly pulled his pants back up.

“How is that even possible?” Travis chanced.

Sisky shrugged, “I don’t know. I tried being an ugly, flat girl for awhile though. I’m much cuter this way.” He smiled.

“You could never be ugly,” a pair of tattooed arms wrapped around Sisky from behind and Travis’s head started spinning. Too much was happening for one night.

“This is Andy Mrotek, not the Andy I mentioned earlier. You can call him the Butcher,” Sisky snuggled against the new arrival’s chest. “This is Travis, Butcher.”

“Hey,” Butcher nodded a greeting and kissed his younger friend’s neck to greet him as well. “I love you. I bet if there’s a baby in there that it’s mine.”
Travis started backing away again, feeling awkward and out of place as William shook his head, “It’s probably mine. He’s been living with me and Mike in our apartment.”

“Only because I’m painting in my place since the studio is getting redone and I don’t want him around the fumes,” Butcher frowned slightly. “It’s my baby.”

Sisky giggled happily, “Either way it’s my baby and it will be adorable.”

“Naturally,” William nodded as Travis fled the room.

He ran right into a boy wearing all black and holding a tall, skinny boy in glasses by the arm like an impatient mother. He had happy, shining eyes and a cute and innocent looking round face set off by a knowing smirk. What he knew, Travis had no clue… “Hi you’re Travis right?”

“Yeah…” Travis said slowly, feeling he was walking into a trap.

“Gee, I can’t fucking believe this,” the boy in glasses muttered.

“I’m Gerard and this is my brother, Mikey,” the older boy grinned in a way that couldn’t be good in any situation. “I was wondering if you had a boyfriend because Mikey here needs a date.”

“Uh,” Travis started backing up in fear as Mikey as glared at his feet and said “fuck” over and over again under his breath. The confused taller man turned and fled in a different direction despite the fact that he had no idea where he was going. He opened the door and got an eyeful of more skin than he wanted to see. A bearded man was moaning the name Spencer so he shut the door quickly and almost knocked over a short blond in his mad dash to get away.

“Sorry,” Travis looked down at his victim and decided he looked normal so he clung to him.

“Hey, I can’t let you get to second base if I don’t even know your name,” the man looked up at him in amusement.

“Travis,” he looked around nervously, wishing his adopted stranger was big enough to hide behind.

“Patrick,” Travis noticed for the first time that the shorter man in glasses was carrying a laptop as well. “Nice to meet you.”

“Yeah yeah is there somewhere we can hide?” Travis bent down to speak in a conspiratory whisper. “Is everyone insane here?”

“Not insane,” Patrick shook his head. “I can’t avoid sounding cliché but life has treated most of the boys who hang out here pretty badly. Most of the younger guys were disowned by their parents so Pete lets them stay with him as long as they want to. Any friends are welcome no matter who they are.”

Travis looked up and saw Gabe approaching. He wondered what his friend’s story was for the first time since he’d never taken the time to learn about the man’s past before. Compared to what he guessed might have happened to his new friend Sisky and maybe William too his life was tame. “I’m going home.”

“What?” Patrick frowned slightly in confusion.

“This place is way too good for me,” Travis started retracing his steps, heading back towards the front door.

“Trav, hey wait!” he heard Gabe shout after him but he ignored it. He could see his goal. He could reach his out his hand for the doorknob. He was one step closer, but it was the hardest step of all.

---

Not sure how I feel about it so far. Mrawr.
Back to top Go down
Andy Mrotek

Andy Mrotek

Number of posts : 182
Registration date : 2007-07-19

PostSubject: Re: That lost boys ficthingy continued   That lost boys ficthingy continued Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 4:02 am

Okay - I only have like two minutes to type before I need to get ready for work but .... AWWWWW!!

Prego Sisky has to be carrying Butchers baby! How could it be Billvy or Mike when he has his beautiful tattooed arms around him, kissing his neck, who could give into that?

Loving all the couples, and poor confused Travie just trying to take it all in. Plus confused lil' Mikey like 'zomgz' < aww. lol

xxxx
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

Number of posts : 1592
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: That lost boys ficthingy continued   That lost boys ficthingy continued Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 12:03 pm

Yes I'm sure Travis would be on the ground twitching if he stayed any longer.

=D
Butcher baby! Yaaaaaaaaaaay!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That lost boys ficthingy continued   That lost boys ficthingy continued Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

That lost boys ficthingy continued
Page 1 of 1