{The Island}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{The Island}

a crossover slash roleplay community

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Yay I can test fics on people this way

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

Number of posts : 1592
Registration date : 2007-07-13

Yay I can test fics on people this way Empty
PostSubject: Yay I can test fics on people this way   Yay I can test fics on people this way Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 6:52 pm

Another unfinishedy fic although I could end it where it is and leave out the 'frisky business'.

I can never write things during their correct holidays...

---

“The Butcher?” It was the voice he wanted to hear behind him, the slightly silly but always sincere voice that he always wanted to hear close to him. It wasn’t saying ‘I love you’ but his name was enough for now. That meant its owner was thinking about him. Only him hopefully… He turned, hoping to hear more, yearning for more words to spill from those perfect boyish lips.

Sisky laughed at the way Butcher looked when he turned around and couldn’t help making a joke about it, “Kiss me?” He said it in a teasing voice that hid the fact that he really wanted the older man to do just that. This way, Sisky reasoned, if Butcher didn’t feel the same way he could always blow it off and avoid any awkwardness between them. He continued giggling to hide how desperate he was to find the answer, shocked into silence when he felt Andy Mrotek’s lips press themselves against his own.

“Happy?” Butcher asked nervously, trying to hide his feelings in a joke as well and not quite succeeding. He had pulled away faster than he’d wanted to in fear that Sisky would push him away in disgust.

“No,” Sisky said breathlessly, looking into his friend’s eyes questioningly as if to ask if the other man had really meant it.

“Oh,” Butcher visibly shrank. “I’m sorry, Sisky. I just… You asked and I could resist. I understand if-”

“Shut up and kiss me again,” Sisky cut him off, ordering thickly so Butcher couldn’t refuse or mistake his intentions.

“Okay okay no need to get pissed off at me,” Butcher grinned as wide as he could and leaned in to kiss Sisky again, longer this time. He gasped when the younger boy opened his mouth to let him in. You taste like Dr. Pepper and cheese and something else. I guess that’s Sisky flavor. “Pizza again?”

“You ate it with me,” Sisky flicked Butcher’s forehead. They’d all eaten the pizza together as band earlier. Butcher should have remembered it, he had leaned over to pull some cheese off Sisky’s chin then wondered how such messiness managed to turn him on.

“Hey?”

“Yeah?”

“I love you Adam T. Siska.”

“Do you want to be my boyfriend?” Sisky said in his cutesy, joking voice.

“Yeah,” Butcher laughed. “I wanna be your boyfriend.”

“Good, ‘cause Valentine Day is coming up soon and I really need a date,” Sisky beamed and broke out into a fit of laughter, looking Butcher directly in the eyes then ducking away shyly in the way only he could do.

Last edited by on Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Yay I can test fics on people this way   Yay I can test fics on people this way Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 6:53 pm

I'm too lazy to log onto lj...
Back to top Go down
Andy Mrotek

Andy Mrotek

Number of posts : 182
Registration date : 2007-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Yay I can test fics on people this way   Yay I can test fics on people this way Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 6:59 pm

Z.Omg.Z
Love it like - woah but of course I am blaterz biased for the Sisky/Butcher love *grin*
That was so cute and you think they are gonna be all *joke* and Sisky is all 'Shut up and kiss me.' *swoon* As if anyone could turn down a prospect like that!

Love it. As always.

xxx
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Yay I can test fics on people this way   Yay I can test fics on people this way Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 7:03 pm

*huggles*
I love you too!

I will help Sisky/Butcher take over the slash world!
>D
Back to top Go down
Andy Mrotek

Andy Mrotek

Number of posts : 182
Registration date : 2007-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Yay I can test fics on people this way   Yay I can test fics on people this way Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 7:12 pm

And I shall be your campaign manager! With banners and ticker tape Smile
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Yay I can test fics on people this way   Yay I can test fics on people this way Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 8:01 pm

Yay banners and ticker tape!
*hugs*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yay I can test fics on people this way   Yay I can test fics on people this way Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yay I can test fics on people this way
Page 1 of 1