{The Island}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{The Island}

a crossover slash roleplay community

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What I Wouldn't Give For a Daiquiri

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Ryan Ross

Ryan Ross

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2007-09-05

What I Wouldn't Give For a Daiquiri - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What I Wouldn't Give For a Daiquiri   What I Wouldn't Give For a Daiquiri - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 4:23 am

What the hell just happened?

Ryan sat there in a daze for a long moment, his arms around Brendon. Better than he could have imagined. Did that mean Brendon had been imagining it? Oh god...oh god, this was not okay. They were bandmates...and Ryan, at least, was straight. He liked girls. He had a girlfriend back home, in fact. His mind was racing a mile a minute, trying to find a way to make any sense of the fact that he had just jerked off his best friend in a hot spring.

When that failed, he just pulled away from Brendon and started to climb out. "My...my shoulder feels better. I need to get out." He said shortly. He fumbled with his shirt and his belt, zipping up his pants and trying not to think about the fact that his best friend's hand had just been in them.

"Thanks." His voice was short and clipped, strained to try to remove all emotion. "For showing me the springs."
Back to top Go down

What I Wouldn't Give For a Daiquiri
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4