{The Island}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{The Island}

a crossover slash roleplay community

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Me neither.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

Number of posts : 1363
Registration date : 2007-06-25

Me neither. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me neither.   Me neither. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 5:55 pm

Gabe looked at William with what he thought must look like hungry eyes. He extended his lips and nibbled around William's mouth and lips. Cool it, Gabe. He withdrew himself and smiled. I don't wanna touch him when he's still so fragile. "I'm afraid that if I say it, you're not gonna want me anymore. Tough luck." And he winked although his smile weakened.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

Number of posts : 3252
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Me neither.   Me neither. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 6:00 pm

William chuckled. "That's just stupid, Gabe." He ran his fingers in the man's wet hair. "I guess you don't have to say it, as long as I know it's the case. I'll compensate for your silence." He smiled and kissed Gabe's cheek. "I love you," he said again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.theacademyis.com
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Me neither.   Me neither. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 6:12 pm

Gabe tilted his head sideways with a grin as he felt the small prickle crawl up his cheek. He looked up as he said "It's not so stupid if you look at all that's happened." He looked back down at William, a dark strand of hair bouncing on his forehead. "But I don't mind if you compensate." And he smiled. I won't feel as bad if you're the one touching me.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Me neither.   Me neither. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 6:16 pm

William nodded. "I'll gain back your trust. Someday you won't be able to stop saying how much you love me," he whispered, giggling. He moved away from Gabe to have a better look at the man. "What would make you happy right now? Tell me."
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Me neither.   Me neither. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 6:20 pm

A smile drew itself on Gabe's lips. "I'd really like a french cancan right now. But don't waste your time, I've got very high standards." He giggled. Get those bruises all healed and I'll be happier than I already am.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Me neither.   Me neither. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 6:26 pm

William laughed. "You've got a bad memory. I can't dance, remember? Even less french cancan." He climbed in Gabe's lap to kiss the top of his head. "Come on, there must be something I can do."
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Me neither.   Me neither. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 6:32 pm

If this is to get my forgiveness, then I don't want a thing. Gabe gently pulled the brunette closer to him and steadied himself in the ground. He shaked his head and looked down at William with a haughty air. "Well, if you can't dance then I'm afraid I can't do anything for you" he said in a high and sly voice.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Me neither.   Me neither. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 6:41 pm

William pouted and placed both arms around Gabe's neck. "Then don't do anything. Just stay like this." He lowered his arms and pressed his cheek against the man's chest, eyes closed. "There. Like that." He sighed contently.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Me neither.   Me neither. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 6:47 pm

Gabe pressed his arms tightly against William's thin frame. "This is second-best to a french cancan." He gave an exagerrated sigh. "I guess it'll do." And he planted a kiss in William's brown locks and closed his eyes, bringing his legs closer as he cradled the younger man.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Me neither.   Me neither. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 6:58 pm

William smiled softly, opening his eyes. "You probably want more than that though, right? I saw it in the way you kissed me." He looked up at Gabe. "You can say so."
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Me neither.   Me neither. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 7:02 pm

Gabe opened his eyes and looked down at the man. "No, really. I've got all I could ever want right now." He meant it - too. I'd much rather have you entirely to myself with no sex than share my nights with other guys. His arms tightened momentarily around William. "Really. Stop thinking I just want your ass."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Me neither.   Me neither. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 7:13 pm

"Okay, I got it," William whispered. "Because I really want to do it with you again, just...I don't know. Being with Pete scared the shit out of me, I told you. Don't wait until I come up to you saying I'm ready, because you won't get any for a while. Whenever you want to, just say so. Don't be afraid. It feels worse to know he's the last guy who touched me, actually." He shuddered.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Me neither.   Me neither. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 7:21 pm

Gabe smiled. "You can be sure I'll wait for you to be ready." He lay his hand on William's back and slid it down, palm gliding down the younger man's spine and down right above his butt, fingers half into his jeans. "And I don't need to fuck you to be able to touch you more than Pete did." He smiled gently as he tilted his head sideways and looked into William's eyes. I know what you're thinking. And you don't need to make any kind of amends.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Me neither.   Me neither. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 7:33 pm

William let Gabe touch him - at first he was a bit reluctant, for a reason he couldn't quite grasp, but it felt good. It felt good to know Gabe still wanted to be close to him, that way, after Pete had sex with him. Gabe was gentle. He cared about him. "Thank you." William wondered for a moment if Gabe's touch couldn't make all the bruises and the open wounds disappear.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Me neither.   Me neither. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 7:40 pm

Sliding his hand back up, Gabe kissed William on the forehead. "Don't worry so much" he said. William's bruised body made Gabe realise even more he'd never force himself upon his boyfriend. He felt bad because he knew his touch couldn't help ease the pain. And Gabe had never been strong on words, especially in tough spots. Despite that, he felt an odd sentiment of greed; he'd be the one helping heal the wounds. Not some other guy. Him.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Me neither.   Me neither. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 7:51 pm

William blushed slightly. "It feels better when you're touching me," he admitted shyly. "I forget he was there." He lifted his chin to reach Gabe's lips. "You're the only one who can make me feel that way. We...we both need to learn how to trust again. I want you to help me with this."
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Me neither.   Me neither. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 8:36 pm

Gabe's lips closed on William's bottom lip. He smiled softly. "What d'you want me to do?" Gabe was all ears as he wiggled near a tree and set his back against it. "Whatever you say." Maybe this'll work after all. ...just maybe. Gabe's dark eyes fixed William.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Me neither.   Me neither. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 9:00 pm

William pressed his hand on top of Gabe's as he crawled closer. "I'm not trying to rush things, but I..." Fuck, don't think I was just trying to get laid again. I need you, not the sex. "I would really like it if you could sleep with me. If you want to." He looked into Gabe's eyes, still a little scared. "If you don't mind touching me after what happened."
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Me neither.   Me neither. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 9:08 pm

Gabe shook his head. "Are you sure? I don't..." He took a deep breath.
"...I don't want to do stuff to you that caused you pain only hours before." Gabe's cheeks had flushed a bit and he was visibly turned on. However, he fought against his body to stay aloof. He wasn't sure he understood anymore.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Me neither.   Me neither. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 9:13 pm

William nodded. "I'm sure. I'm ready." He wrapped his fingers around Gabe's wrist. "It didn't hurt the first time we did it. And even if it did, I wouldn't mind. It wouldn't be intentional. You wouldn't try to hurt me," he swallowed, "right? It's okay because I love you."
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Me neither.   Me neither. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 9:20 pm

William's words reassured Gabe as much as they scared him. "But what if I hurt you now? You can't really want t..." He blushed. "I sound like some girl about to give up her virginity. Be proud, Beckett, you're the only one who'd make me stutter like an idiot." And he rubbed his nose against William's lovingly. I want you. But I'm not sure how I feel about rushing into it so soon. Gabe remembered the last time they had made up, and how they had just... done it right there and now. Was this a repeat in history?
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Me neither.   Me neither. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 9:30 pm

William crawled on top on Gabe, sitting in his lap. "I don't think you're afraid of hurting me as much as you're afraid of me hurting you again," he whispered, smiling sadly. "We need to trust eachother or it's never going to work. I want to try. It's up to you now." He looked down, staring blankly at himself - his bruised chest, his bullet wound. "I feel so vulnerable," he confessed, his cheeks flushing.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Me neither.   Me neither. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 9:34 pm

Gabe had looked away shamefully when William had voiced his thoughts. It was out in the open now. "But are you sure this is the right thing to do?" he asked. I feel so vulnerable too. He lay a hand on William's back as the man got closer.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett
Admin
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Me neither.   Me neither. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 9:37 pm

William placed a hand on Gabe's shoulder, and the other on his back. "Yes. I just know it. We're not...we're not going to hurt eachother." He kissed Gabe, slowly sliding his tongue between the man's parted lips.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

PostSubject: Re: Me neither.   Me neither. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 9:47 pm

Gabe let William's warmth fill his mouth. He slid his tongue along William's, placing a hand behind the singers neck. Don't hurt me. Because I won't be able to take it. His chest heaved as he brought it closer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Me neither.   Me neither. - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Me neither.
Page 6 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
{The Island} :: The Island :: The River/Waterfall-
Jump to: