{The Island}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{The Island}

a crossover slash roleplay community

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Meeting Between Dawn and Dusk

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tom Conrad

Tom Conrad

Number of posts : 1888
Registration date : 2007-06-25

Meeting Between Dawn and Dusk Empty
PostSubject: Meeting Between Dawn and Dusk   Meeting Between Dawn and Dusk Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 4:43 pm

"You really did keep your promise." Tom opened his eyes as a voice entered his hearing. The lilt was unlike anything he'd heard before. He blinked sleepily, rubbing his grey orbs as he tried to remember who the woman in front of him was.

"Oh! Umm... yeah." He nodded and looked down at Marlee, still safe in his arms. "I said I would, and I don't break my promises."

"I see." Bridget sat down next to him. "Marlee Conrad... I could get used to that. Do you worship?"

"Uh... no. I'm a psychotic bisexual bipolar atheist. You got yourself a good person." Tom laughed bitterly, but kept his voice down.

"Before I died, I wouldn't really have been saying this," The woman said quietly. "But... things have changed. I don't care what sexuality you are, what religion, whatever. You took in my child, and you've given up important things to look after a girl not even related to you. You never had to. You shot the man you loved. You were going to kill him. No matter what you say, Thomas Alfred Conrad, you have a heart of gold."
Back to top Go down
http://www.forevernever.net

Meeting Between Dawn and Dusk
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
{The Island} :: The Island :: Dreams-
Jump to: