{The Island}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{The Island}

a crossover slash roleplay community

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Feeling Fifteen Again

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Adam Siska

Adam Siska

Number of posts : 1592
Registration date : 2007-07-13

Feeling Fifteen Again Empty
PostSubject: Feeling Fifteen Again   Feeling Fifteen Again Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 11:37 am

Sisky woke up and rubbed his eyes, not willing to fall back asleep. He looked over at the other bed in the room with a watery smile.

Butcher, your nightmares are contagious.

He got up and crawled into Butcher's bed without thinking about it. Something he never would have done in the past, but now he knew Butcher loved him so it was okay. It was okay to snuggle against the Butcher's skin. It was okay to be happy that Butcher had decided to go to bed naked.

"What took you so long?" Butcher asked sleepily.

"I'm sorry," Sisky blushed.

"It doesn't matter you're here now," Butcher smiled.

Something rustled in the bed he had just left and a voice came from underneath the covers. "Sisky? Where did you go?"

Sisky stiffened and got out of bed to check and see who had been in his. There was William lying on the far side of the bed, covers wrapped around him, long hair spread out over his pillow. He reached out a hand to welcome Sisky back with a promise that he would always take care of his younger friend.

"Sisky?" Butcher sat up and glared at William, who smiled back.

"You've got to choose," Pete was suddenly standing in the middle of the room smirking. Behind him stood Nate, Alex, Travis, and a few others Sisky couldn't quite make out.

"But William's my friend. I can't choose!" Sisky whined, sitting down in the space between the two beds.

"Choose," Pete pulled him to his feet.

"No, I can't," Sisky ran to the door and struggled to get it opened.

"You have to," Pete walked over and gave him the key.

"I won't," Sisky took the key and opened the door, running away as soon as he could.

"You'll have to choose eventually," Pete yelled after him.

Sisky ran a little harder. I'll take my chances. I don't mind being alone.
Back to top Go down

Feeling Fifteen Again
Page 1 of 1