{The Island}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{The Island}

a crossover slash roleplay community

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

"Scooter time!" - Andy 'The Butcher' Mrotek

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Andy Mrotek

Andy Mrotek

Number of posts : 182
Registration date : 2007-07-19

"Scooter time!" - Andy 'The Butcher' Mrotek Empty
PostSubject: "Scooter time!" - Andy 'The Butcher' Mrotek   "Scooter time!" - Andy 'The Butcher' Mrotek Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 7:40 pm

He was on the floor again, no matter how many times it happened Andy would never be happy with the fact that he would spend so many nights on the floor from his terrors. He was used to it by now, it didn’t even wake him up anymore, but waking up in the middle of the night or first thing in the morning with his face pressed against the carpet wasn’t ideal. At least this carpet was new and slightly softer than a tour bus.

“Did you fall out again?” Sisky asked with a small giggle, holding his hand out to the Butcher as he tried to scramble up to his feet.

“I think I might have.” He replied with a slightly groggy voice, he didn’t like waking up like this. If he could have it his way he’d be waking up right now in a comfortable bed with Sisky curled against him.

“Well at least you don’t look like you hit your head or anything this time.” The smaller boy added as he sat down on the edge of the Butcher’s bed, looking up at the older man as he stood before him in nothing but his bed time shorts.

“It’s because I am learning a skill. I’ll be able to take it on the road soon, I’ll be spinning and twirling and making coffee whilst I am falling.” Said Andy with a smile, sitting beside his best friend, his hand reaching to hold his knee slightly, he’d obviously fallen onto it as he dropped out of his comfortable bed.

Sisky leant his head on the taller man’s shoulder and sighed as he felt and saw the man’s chest heaving in and out, controlling his breathing again now he was awake. “Just as long as you are safe.” He stated with a small voice, his hand tracing over a tattoo on his friend’s arm as they sat in silence together.
Back to top Go down

"Scooter time!" - Andy 'The Butcher' Mrotek
Page 1 of 1