{The Island}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{The Island}

a crossover slash roleplay community

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

G-A-B-E gonna get you high.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

Number of posts : 1363
Registration date : 2007-06-25

G-A-B-E gonna get you high. Empty
PostSubject: G-A-B-E gonna get you high.   G-A-B-E gonna get you high. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 11:16 pm

"You jerk!"
"Hey, I'm sorry. I didn't think you'd meant anymore of it."
"You never think further than your dick, Gabe Saporta."
"Hmm, I guess you're right."
And the brown-haired girl grabbed her shirt off the ground. Getting up, she spun around. "You" she said "will never be a gay man. You are WAY too self-centered." And she sped out of the room, a heavy whirl of smoke spinning behind her.
Gabe reached out for his cig. You, he thought, are getting closer to that one last operation every day. He inhaled and felt his thoughts levitate even more. He giggled. "And he dares calling me light-headed."
And he slowly slid a forgotten I.D. card that read "Matt Haeck" and featuring a brown-haired boy, in the bottom drawer of the night table.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Saporta

Gabe Saporta

Number of posts : 1363
Registration date : 2007-06-25

G-A-B-E gonna get you high. Empty
PostSubject: Re: G-A-B-E gonna get you high.   G-A-B-E gonna get you high. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 6:46 pm

Gabe looked up into Alex's eyes.
"She's gone now. I sent her the last check with the things she'd forgotten here. It's over. It's finally over."
He gave a relieved sigh.
Alex brought him close and hugged him protectively. "Now things can go back to the way they were," he said softly.
Gabe choked down a sob. He looked up at the other man.
"We still need to find another keytarist," he said with a weak smile. Alex chuckled.
"We'll find one," he said, stroking Gabe's hair. Gabe closed his eyes.

"Hey... Gabe? It's okay. We're okay."

The taller man nodded as he let his face droop down Alex's lap. He silently fell asleep, promising himself that he'd never fall for a guy again, and that this was all he needed to be happy. Because he knew it was partly his fault.
Back to top Go down

G-A-B-E gonna get you high.
Page 1 of 1