{The Island}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{The Island}

a crossover slash roleplay community

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Follow me...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Mikey Russell

Mikey Russell

Number of posts : 532
Registration date : 2007-07-07

Follow me... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Follow me...   Follow me... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 12:54 pm

"Pete, Frank und mein name ist Mikey." Mikey said quietly, yawning. "He wanted to know who we were." He explained, fingers gently coursing over the dried liquid on his cheeks. "Is this blood?"
Back to top Go down
Frank Iero

Frank Iero

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2007-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Follow me...   Follow me... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 12:56 pm

Frank bit his lip. "Yeah, it is."

He turned toward the group. "We need clean water," he explained.

((I'm off for about 45 minutes. Behbye!))
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bedbugers
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

Number of posts : 1515
Registration date : 2007-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Follow me...   Follow me... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 12:59 pm

((Byeee!))

"Do you want me to get some?" Michael looked around, wondering what exactly he would carry it in.
Back to top Go down
Tom Kaulitz

Tom Kaulitz

Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2007-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Follow me...   Follow me... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 1:05 pm

Tom watched Frank go wide eyed. "Ich will mit Michael bleiben." He said quietly. He still trusted the blonde man the most, remembering how he'd been the first survivor he had found. "Oh!" He gasped, covering his mouth. "Bill und ich habe argumentiert... Vielleicht bestraft er mich..." He bit his lip.

[screw the fact the translation made no sense, I know what it means!]
Back to top Go down
Pete Wentz

Pete Wentz

Number of posts : 525
Registration date : 2007-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Follow me...   Follow me... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 1:09 pm

Pete looked around himself and searched for something to put water in. He didn't see anything useful as he looked around. All of this was starting ot frustrate him. They couldn't find anything they needed.

((Hey, I'm sorry my posts are really sucky, but I feel kinda sick, so I'm not having a very easy time concentrating on things.))
Back to top Go down
Mikey Russell

Mikey Russell

PostSubject: Re: Follow me...   Follow me... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 1:13 pm

"Tom wants to stay with you." Mikey turned his head from side to side, trying to find Michael. "Michael? He wants to stay with you. And..." he bit his lip. "I'm not sure what he said. Him and Bill... argued. Umm... Ich denke, dass Sie falsch sind?" He attempted, touching the blood again.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Follow me...   Follow me... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 1:21 pm

"He wants to stay with me?" Michael looked at the boy a little wide-eyed. He was a little surprised that Tom didn't want to stick to the person who understood him the best.
Back to top Go down
Tom Kaulitz

Tom Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Follow me...   Follow me... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 1:25 pm

Tom smiled shyly at him and placed his hand in the crook of Michael's elbow. "P..." he bit his lip. "Pleeze?" He looked at Michael with large eyes.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Follow me...   Follow me... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 1:31 pm

Michael froze. Tom? Is that you? He thought he heard a voice in his head and hoped it was just the wind.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Russell

Mikey Russell

PostSubject: Re: Follow me...   Follow me... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 1:33 pm

"I think you got your answer." Mikey leant his head on his knees tiredly. "What do we do now?" He was glad to put responsibility onto someone else's shoulders; he wasn't the oldest anymore.
Back to top Go down
Frank Iero

Frank Iero

PostSubject: Re: Follow me...   Follow me... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 1:40 pm

"We should try and take you to the river or something... Damn, I shouldn't have left!" Frank cursed.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Follow me...   Follow me... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 1:44 pm

Michael didn't seem to hear Frank.
Tom? Is that really you? How are you doing this?

Last edited by on Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tom Kaulitz

Tom Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Follow me...   Follow me... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 1:47 pm

[Frank/Michael/BabyTom/Pete/Mikey]

Tom stared at them placidly, not understanding what was going on. He bit his thumb thoughtfully. Michael seemed to be... confused.
Back to top Go down
Pete Wentz

Pete Wentz

PostSubject: Re: Follow me...   Follow me... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 1:54 pm

Pete looked at the Aussie with a concerned expression. "Michael?" he questioned while staring up at the man. Something was wrong...
Back to top Go down
Mikey Russell

Mikey Russell

PostSubject: Re: Follow me...   Follow me... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 1:57 pm

"It's not your fault." Mikey said softly to Frank. "You didn't make me run into a tree." He gave him a sad smile. "If we do go find water, would... would you help me wash out my eyes? I don't want them to get infected." He passed the pad of his thumb over Frank's cheek.

[FRANK! YOUR GO!]
Back to top Go down
Frank Iero

Frank Iero

PostSubject: Re: Follow me...   Follow me... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 2:09 pm

Frank smiled weakly. "Of... of course, that's why I wanted to... go get some..."

His heart sank litterally. Mikey couldn't go blind, it was just something so... unreal. He choke back tears, finding the other man was taking the situation too lightly.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Follow me...   Follow me... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 2:12 pm

Marlee? Who is Marlee?

Michael started paying attention to what was happening around him again and noticed the stares. He smiled at Tom and Pete sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
Tom Kaulitz

Tom Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Follow me...   Follow me... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 2:14 pm

Tom smiled back, slightly confused. He shrugged. Maybe that was how that man usually acted. He felt awkward. It was clear to him that Mikey and Frank were... maybe not dating, but that way inclined, and the same for Pete and Michael. He didn't really have anyone.
Back to top Go down
Pete Wentz

Pete Wentz

PostSubject: Re: Follow me...   Follow me... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 2:17 pm

Pete payed attention to the conversation and to Michael at the same time. It was settled that they were going ot find water. But what about Michael? "Michael, are you okay?" Pete asked, the concerned look still on his face.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Russell

Mikey Russell

PostSubject: Re: Follow me...   Follow me... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 2:18 pm

Mikey bit his lip. "Are we going then?" He held out his hands for Frank to help him up. "As long as no one directs me into trees, then I'll be fine."
Back to top Go down
Frank Iero

Frank Iero

PostSubject: Re: Follow me...   Follow me... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 2:21 pm

Frank pulled at his arm and yanked him up, laying Mikey's arm his shoulders to support him. "Yeah... we should go."

He turned toward the Aussie. "You gonna be okay?"

His question was a mere act of concern, because really, his mind was settled on the fact that Mikey couldn't see anymore.
Back to top Go down
Michael Guy Chislett

Michael Guy Chislett

PostSubject: Re: Follow me...   Follow me... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 2:24 pm

"Do you want us to come with you? We should stick together." Michael walked back towards Pete. "He can't walk."

He gave Tom a smile that said 'Don't worry we'll find your brother'.

You have a baby, Tom? Since when?
Back to top Go down
Tom Kaulitz

Tom Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Follow me...   Follow me... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 2:26 pm

Tom stared blankly at them, before giving a sad smile at Michael. He guessed what the smile meant.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Russell

Mikey Russell

PostSubject: Re: Follow me...   Follow me... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 2:42 pm

"Is Tom with us?" Mikey turned his head, a blank look on his face. "And yeah, we should all stick together. Makes more sense." He squeezed Frank's shoulder.

[Pete's gone now, carry on without her]
Back to top Go down
Frank Iero

Frank Iero

PostSubject: Re: Follow me...   Follow me... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 2:59 pm

"Tom's still with us, don't worry," Frank informed, looking at the clueless little man. "We need to find some sort of food and water. I'm sorry, I just haven't eaten anything since the plane crashed, and I don't think I'll be able to do much if I don't get something quick. We could always come back to you guys once we spot the waterfall. I think I know where it is."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Follow me...   Follow me... - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Follow me...
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
{The Island} :: The Island :: The Jungle-
Jump to: