{The Island}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{The Island}

a crossover slash roleplay community

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

One Step Forward, Two Steps Back

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tom Kaulitz

Tom Kaulitz

Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2007-07-19

One Step Forward, Two Steps Back Empty
PostSubject: One Step Forward, Two Steps Back   One Step Forward, Two Steps Back Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 5:55 pm

Tom stood up, stretching out. Suddenly, a giggle pierced the otherwise silent island air, and he looked down to see a small boy that he recognised.
"Bill?" He asked in confusion. The younger version of Bill smiled up at him, before running across the clearing into another boy's arms. Tom's eyes widened as he stared at the younger version of himself. Little Tom stood purposefully in front of his brother.
"G'way!" He shouted, stamping his foot. "Leave Billy alone!" Little Bill held onto Little Tom's shoulder, eyes wide.
"Tommy, let go play on the swing!" He whispered. Little Tom grabbed his hand and pulled him towards Tom, before running straight through him.
Tom screamed and spun around, but there was no one there.

"No!" There was suddenly a shriek, from a slightly older Bill. "Leave him alone!" Tom followed the shouting curiously. He pushed past trees to see Middle Bill standing over the limp body of Middle Tom.
"Faggot." Another boy snarled. Tom felt a shiver go down his spine.
"Leave him alone." Middle Bill repeated. The other boy swung his fist back, and Tom ran again, diving for him before he could reach his target. "Tom..." He heard Middle Bill sob in the darkness. "Tom, please wake up..."
Back to top Go down

One Step Forward, Two Steps Back
Page 1 of 1