{The Island}

a crossover slash roleplay community

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Adam T. Siska aka Bass Wiz Sisky Biz

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Adam Siska

Number of posts : 1592
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Adam T. Siska aka Bass Wiz Sisky Biz   Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:32 am

Sisky couldn't remember what Mike did that was so funny, but the guitarist had already walked away, leaving the Butcher and him in a giggling heap on the floor.

His sides ached with laughter and all the places where he was coming into contact with Butchter, fabric over them or no, burned. He couldn't go on like this.

He breathed deeply as their giggles subsided, ready to say what had been on his mind for awhile, "Hey Butcher?"

"What Sisky?" he shifted and just looked at him expectantly. Those eyes were enough to make the young bassist forget everything on his mind.

"Um... nothing," Sisky mentally kicked himself.

"I'm sorry. I'll get off of you," Butcher moved.

No! Don't get off of me! Can't you see I love you? Oh well, it's better like this. I'm not... I'm not gay. "Thank you, Butcher."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Adam T. Siska aka Bass Wiz Sisky Biz   Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:46 am

"You're drunk. Go away." Sisky crossed his small arms, looking very much like a David facing a Goliath.

"Please lemme in. I just need to see 'im," Travis leaned on the side of the bus.

"He's sleeping." Sisky didn't budge from the front of the door.

"He can wake up," Travis tried to take a step forward to force the younger man out of the way but he was unsteady on his feet and almost toppled over.

"You're pissed. So is William. Let him sleep and go back to your own bus." Sisky said softly. He wasn't insensitive. He just wanted what was best for everybody.

"But I'm lonely," Travis stretched out the syllables of the last word, ruining the sad pout on his face by chuckling.

"Can't you get one of your bandmates to cuddle with you?" Sisky uncrossed his arms and sighed.

"Naw," Travis put a hand on the younger man's shoulder and leaned down so they could be face to face, "Why don't you come with me?"

"You're not going to remember this in the morning. Do you even know who I am right now," Sisky could tell by the look in the taller man's eyes.

"Yeah Butcher I know who you are. Come with me and cuddle," Travis was serious.

"If you try anything more than cuddling I'm leaving," Sisky let himself be pulled away from his own bus and his own bunk.

"You have my word," Travis raised a hand solemnly.

Sisky wasn't sure if he could trust the promises of a drunk man, but Travis was good. He didn't try to violate the young man barely out of boyhood. For that, Sisky gave him a kiss on the forehead before he left early in the morning. He made a decision not to tell anyone about it because they might get the wrong idea.

Adam T. Siska was not a whore.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Adam T. Siska aka Bass Wiz Sisky Biz   Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:03 pm

Pete's party! Party at Pete's!

Sisky was aware that something was wrong with his equilibrium or the room was tilting. Everything seemed so much happier for some reason he couldn't figure out. His Dr Pepper had started to taste only slightly odd at first, not enough to notice, but with each cup he poured that weird taste got stronger and stronger until he didn't even notice someone switched his soda for another beverage altogether.

Sisky was also aware that the person he'd been grinding up against was leading him to another room. Alarm bells went off in his head when he felt a hand on his pants.

"No no no Sisky doesn't do that," Sisky shook his head and knelt in front of the person trying to take off his jeans but failing because the zipper seemed impossibly hard.

"You're tall," Sisky squinted up at the man before unzipping a pair of dark denim jeans shakily. "Let me." He giggled. I've never done this before. I hope I don't mess up!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Adam T. Siska aka Bass Wiz Sisky Biz   Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:16 pm

Sisky put his hand over his eyes to try to relax himself a little. It had been a really bad idea staying behind at the Cobra bus while Gabe ran off with Mike and William to do something. Maybe they went on a drunken scavenger hunt for all Sisky cared.

He was left to babysit a few giggling members of the band, knowing what would be coming, and hoping he'd be able to protect his ass. Maybe he'd get lucky and they'd follow orders. He really didn't want to deal with them both at the same time; it would be harder to control.

Maybe I'm younger but I'm the sober one. That automatically gives me an advantage.

He studied the two men sitting opposite him. They were attractive, and he really liked them so this wouldn't be so bad. He'd just make sure to tuck them in after they passed out and leave before morning. No one would ever know. He still wasn't gay. He was just a good friend, a good friend who was afraid what anyone might think but especially the drunk Cobra Starship members he was about to try and tire out.

Last edited by on Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Adam T. Siska aka Bass Wiz Sisky Biz   Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:30 pm

Sisky stretched as far as possible when he woke up. It was nice sleeping in a bed, and the hotel was clean. It was nice.

Sisky looked over at the other bed in the room and the person in it with a gasp. The Butcher's covers were all thrown on the floor, and his back was to his roommate. He wasn't wearing shorts, underwear, anything at all.

Why do you like being naked?

Crossing the room quickly, Sisky picked up Butcher's blankets and put them back over his naked body. He tried not to stare at the exposed skin. He tried not to fantasize about those tattoos surrounding him. He thanked the early morning light for hiding his flushed cheeks as he crawled back into bed.

He checked the clock. It was still a few more hours until bus call. He'd just have to try to get some sleep now...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Adam T. Siska aka Bass Wiz Sisky Biz   Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:21 pm

Sisky woke up in a cold sweat. His first thought was William!

It took a few moments for him to catch his breath and realize that what he'd dreamed about hadn't actually happened. William wasn't dead. He hadn't died in the hospital. He was sleeping. He was fine.

Sisky hugged his knees and rocked slowly as silent tears ran down his cheeks. He really wanted to crawl in bed with someone. He wanted someone to hold him and tell him everything was okay, someone to run their fingers through his hair and maybe sing to him or speak in a low, soothing voice.

He couldn't do it. He laid back down and pulled the covers back over himself. The only thing that scared him more than his nightmare was the thought that nobody would be willing to comfort him. He couldn't stand rejection.

Shot down in flames
Shot down in flames
Ain't it a shame
To be shot down in flames...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Adam T. Siska aka Bass Wiz Sisky Biz   Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:59 am

"But The Butcher, Valentine's is a lonely time for some..." Sisky said in a quiet voice, perhaps quieter than he'd originally intended. Compared to the level Butcher had been previously speaking at, he sounded barely audible.

Why am I worrying about the sound of my voice? He continued with the little skit, laughing with everyone when it was over.

"Hey Butcher."

"What Sisky," Butcher turned around, stroking his fake moustache preparing to take it off.

"Uh... I forgot. Sorry," Sisky hoped he wasn't blushing.

"Hey you've got something on your lip," Butcher tilted his head to the side.

"What?" Sisky's hand shot to his face, but he couldn't feel anything.

Butcher reached over and took off Sisky's fake moustache with a smile. "There. I've got it."

"Thanks," he sighed inwardly as the Butcher turned his attention to something else. That would have been the perfect chance, and you blew it again. Good job, Sisky.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Adam T. Siska aka Bass Wiz Sisky Biz   Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:01 pm

Sisky woke up and turned over to see if Butcher was still sleeping. He wouldn't admit it but he liked watching Butcher sleep. He just wished he could watch from up close. He wished he could touch Butcher's sleeping face.

When the bed was empty a million worried thoughts ran through his mind. He left me. He can't stand to be around me anymore. He probably went go to somebody else's room. What if he left without me. Oh God! What if he had one of those night terrors again and fell on the floor? What if he has a concussion?

Sisky leaned over and Butcher was indeed on the floor. He couldn't keep the happy giggle out of his voice. He couldn't stop himself from sitting close to the Butcher. He needed to touch. He needed to know Butcher was really alright. It all happened so fast.

But his tongue tied itself up and he couldn't say the thing he most wanted to. I love you, Butcher.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Adam T. Siska aka Bass Wiz Sisky Biz   Tue Sep 04, 2007 11:59 am

"Hey," Sisky's face changed to a very serious expression.

"What?" William froze and stared at him, afraid he'd done something wrong.

"No tousling my hair, man. It's not cool. I'm nineteen not... nine." Sisky smiled slightly, unable to keep a straight face.

"I'll tousle your hair as much as I want," the taller man took advantage of his height to repeat the gesture.

"Fuck you, Bill. You guys are so mean to me!" Sisky covered his head with his hands. There was no heat behind his words; he was just messing around.

"Come 'ere!" William cackled and tackled his younger friend to the ground, tousling his hair again.

Adam only pouted.

"I'm sorry," William rolled off the other boy. "I didn't mean to squish you and I know you like your space and all..."

"It's okay," Sisky reached out with his skinny, but surprisingly strong, arms and clung to William. "We're friends. Boys can hug too. I like hugs."

William couldn't help but laugh at how Sisky had said that, "I don't know, man. You're kinda cuddling me. What would the other guys think?"

"You let Travis cuddle you all the time. What if I wanted to cuddle for once?" Sisky pressed his face against William's shoulder to stifle his laughter. "There has to be some kind of Beckett magic where everybody wants to hold you."

William shifted, unsure of whether his friend was joking or not this time.

"How're you feeling, Bill?" Sisky looked up into William's face and noticed he was lying on the older man's chest and in between the singer's legs. He blushed.

"Awww," William tousled Sisky's hair again, smiling at the adorable sight before him. "You're worried about me."

"Of course I am," Sisky got off and pulled himself into a sitting position, hugging his knees to his chest. "I don't want you to die."

"I'm not gonna die," William sat next to him and loosely wrapped an arm around the boy's shoulders. "I'm fine."

Sisky smiled. Now maybe but what about later? I can't imagine living without you, Bill. You're one of my best friends. "I'm hungry."

"You're always hungry," William rolled his eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Adam T. Siska aka Bass Wiz Sisky Biz   Fri Sep 07, 2007 9:32 am

"You need music," Butcher said from the doorway and Sisky stopped thrashing around the dressing room for a moment to look at the other man. He had thought he was along.

"How long have you been standing there?" He shifted nervously.

"Long enough to see you need music," Butcher crossed the room and turned some on, smiling at the look of recognition on his little friend's face when We've Got a Big Mess On Our Hands came on.

"Butcher, you shouldn't have," Sisky batted his eyelashes and pretended to be a shy girl. "It's our song."

Butcher laughed, "May I have this dance?"

"Why certainly," Sisky held his hand out primly so Butcher could take it and then they collapsed in a fit of giggles.

They recovered quickly so they could thrash and wiggle around the room, sometimes crashing into each other on accident since they weren't paying much attention to where the other one was. People came in and out, joining in for a couple seconds or laughing in the doorway before running back out. Apparently Pete was doing something interesting in the FOB dressing room.

The song changed from We've Got a Big Mess on Our Hands to Sleeping with Giants to Everything We Had. Sisky didn't know why but he and the Butcher seemed to have come to the mutual silent decision that the slower song would be good to slowdance to. He tried to keep his heartrate under control as he played along, putting his head on the older man's shoulder.

Bulls in Brooklyn brought disappointment with it when Sisky realized it was a more energetic song. He ripped himself away reluctantly as Gabe came in laughing. "You don't dance like that. You dance like this." The taller man grabbed Sisky by the hips and steered the boy backwards and closer to himself.

"Hey! You stole my dance buddy," Butcher tried to keep a straight face and failed, doubling up with laughter at the faces Sisky was making.

"What are you doing?" Gabe stopped the younger man from dancing on him for a moment to see the whorish faces (or what Sisky thought was slutty) that the Academy Is bassist was making. He laughed and returned Sisky to his rightful owner before waving and leaving the room.

They danced like that for awhile, Sisky grinding against the Butcher and praying to anyone to please not let him get hard and scare his friend away. Breathing became hard so he turned around to face the drummer and tell him that maybe they should rest. He ended up grinding his hips into the Butcher's and moaning. Moaning quietly, but still... It was definitely a moan. We're a perfect fit. Pleasepleaseplease love me, Butcher.

"T-the Butcher?" Sisky asked breathlessly, stopping his movement since the other man froze.

"Yeah Sisky?" Their faces were so close... Getting closer slowly...

"I..." He stared at the Butcher's lips, licking his own to moisten them.

"Hey guys, Bill wanted to know if... am I interrupting something?" Sisky and Butcher split apart when they heard the voice and stared at each other. Their mouths had been just a centimeter apart.

"Butcher, I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me I..." Sisky said all in one breath.

"It's okay," Butcher said shakily. "It's okay."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Adam T. Siska aka Bass Wiz Sisky Biz   Sat Sep 08, 2007 1:58 pm

"William? Are you okay...?" Sisky looked on in concern as William nursed a particularly painful looking bruise.

"Just fine, Sisky." William said dryly. "Just fine."

"I know I don't know you that well yet or anything but if there's anything I can do..."

"Could you kill a man for me?" Bill chuckled.

"What?" The skinny boy backed up a step.

"Kidding," William gestured to the couch next to him. "Sit and help me keep my mind off the throbbing pain."

"Talk to you?" Sisky sat on the edge of the furniture as if ready to run away at any moment.

"Yeeeeah... What did you think I wanted?" William raised his eyebrows.

"Nothing..." Adam looked away to hide a blush and relaxed back onto the sofa. "Have you ever heard of.." he slipped into conversation, ignoring the awkward moment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Adam T. Siska aka Bass Wiz Sisky Biz   Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:03 pm

"Butcher?" the drummer had fallen asleep on the couch with his arm wrapped around his little friend as they watched a movie together. Sisky smiled when he realized what had happened and snaked his arm around the drummer's waist. He leaned his head on Andy's shoulder and pretended that their relationship wasn't entirely platonic.

"Butcher?" Adam whispered so he wouldn't wake the older man up. "I know you and the guys think of me as a little brother, but I want to be more than that. I want to be the one you wake up to in the morning and can't live without. Kinda sappy I know but..." He paused for a moment and said three more words so softly that they almost sounded just like a breath. "I love you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Adam T. Siska aka Bass Wiz Sisky Biz   Tue Sep 18, 2007 9:48 am

This is so wrong. Sisky almost smiled as he thought about what he was doing. He was alone in his bunk, the curtain pulled tightly shut, and his face pressed against the pillow. He was almost smothering himself but it only seemed to add to the pleasure he was feeling as he stroked his stiff cock. Don't say a name, he warned himself as he felt he was getting close.

"Bu-aaa," Adam almost forgot his promise as he came harder than he ever had on thoughts of any girl. If only I could get the real thing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adam T. Siska aka Bass Wiz Sisky Biz   

Back to top Go down

Adam T. Siska aka Bass Wiz Sisky Biz
Page 1 of 1